The Wii Fit Peripherals That Didn't Make The Cut

Adamquest64 said:
Guitar Hero and Rock Band are about having fun. I believe this game is about being a douche.

LOL, wow, I had no idea people get so caught up in a Wii game. If you feel the need to insult people who play a game, you need a better hobby, man.

All they need to do is air a commercial of someone practicing yoga on the wii fit and every yuppie from coast to coast will buy it, along with the Wii itself if necessary.

That said, I'm going to get this myself. The Wii-Series is, and will continue to be, underrated. Wii Fit looks just as fun as Wii Sports, and seems to have even more content.

WlkSnake said:
LOL, wow, I had no idea people get so caught up in a Wii game. If you feel the need to insult people who play a game, you need a better hobby, man.

I just thought of a great new hobby.
Starting next Friday, I will make weekly visits to your house. While your parents and siblings are sleeping, and you are in the bathroom wanking it, I will quietly break in.
I will leave a little bag of animal crap in an obscure corner of your house, then sneak out. I will make the trip up to your house every Friday, and leave a different kind of animal's crap in a different hidden area in your home.
Your family will eventually be like "wtf is that horrid oder?!" as it's poignancy grows worse, untill your entire house smells like the monkey pen at the local zoo.
Hilarity will ensue.
The moral of this is that you're opinion is worth crap.

Back