Wii Fit Preview

jimbo said:
£50 great price not far of usual pric for game..

will get maybe not straight away but i think it be a big seller

Jimbo, that's $100US... that's aweful! Ours are usually less than $50US, £25.

miiwiiwii said:
wiifit is goin 2 b awesome now have an excuse with my girl why she should work out wit me. im a little crazy wit workin out my girlfrind got mad b/c i made her a mile and lift a few weights with me after eating that big christmas dinner.lol she jumped on me with anger after we finished. do i need 2 say anything else? shell be happy when i get her this in may her b-dayis in june so lucky me.

Well I'm not one to judge, but my instincts tell me if I got my girlfriend WiiFit she would smack me and tell me I thought she was fat. But hey, I am jealous of any guy who has a girl who is amped on playing games with him, let alone accepting a weight-loss gift as the perfect present.

samXcor3 said:
Well I'm not one to judge, but my instincts tell me if I got my girlfriend WiiFit she would smack me and tell me I thought she was fat. But hey, I am jealous of any guy who has a girl who is amped on playing games with him, let alone accepting a weight-loss gift as the perfect present.
see the thing is that she always says shes fat. and she isnt. so whenever i exercise i ask if she wants to come. she gets tired if u know what i mean.

miiwiiwii said:
see the thing is that she always says shes fat. and she isnt. so whenever i exercise i ask if she wants to come. she gets tired if u know what i mean.
Gosh can you slow your roll with all those "if you know what i mean", you make it sound so kinky.LOL!:lol:

Looks sweet! My only prob is that my mom might hog it, she's looking for easy ways to lose weight... (Don't all moms)

Back