The Wii Has Been Smashed :(

MetroidZ

Only took 4 years to get1
May 20, 2006
London, England Rank: i-wii-sistable
Wii Online Code
1000-0000-0000-0000
SmashMyWii.com

Yup, last year the xbox 360, A few days ago the PS3, and last but not least the Wii, yup, they have all been smashed.

box.jpg

smashers.jpg

Stay tuned for video. :cryin: :cryin:

you know we were all laughing at the PS3 Smashed but when it comes to this, You guys are kinda doing exacly what the guys who were interviewed and said ZOMG #$%#$^#$% That guy Is a @#%@#5

I wonder how many hits it took to get into it...

The PS3 looked pretty sturdy, compared to what it used to be.

tbh I think it would have smashed quite easily, it hasn't got the right dimensions to be hardcore.

Who would be sad enough to donate to it though?

They probably used the money to buy a real one then got a faulty/Shop display model on the cheap and smashed it!

:lol: I think its cool watching how well the consoles last being smashed. But if I don't get my Wii at launch, and knowing that these guys did and they smashed it, I'll be pretty pissed :)

GreyKirby said:
you know we were all laughing at the PS3 Smashed but when it comes to this, You guys are kinda doing exacly what the guys who were interviewed and said ZOMG #$%#$^#$% That guy Is a @#%@#5
well yeah, but we always knew the Wii was gonna be smashed too.

Haha, that's great. I loved watching the PS3 people in line when they smashed the PS3. Anyone watch that video with the guy dressed as a Wii-mote talking to the people in the PS3 line? Hilarious.

Recusant said:
Haha, that's great. I loved watching the PS3 people in line when they smashed the PS3. Anyone watch that video with the guy dressed as a Wii-mote talking to the people in the PS3 line? Hilarious.

1. i love these guys, they kick ass. and come on, i love the Wii as much as the next guy (i get mine on tuesday, and i cannot stop twitching), but damn, take a joke people. its FUNNY!

2. can some1 provide a link to that Wiimote video?

Back