The Wii Has Been Smashed :(

E7ernal said:
Lol you say that the world could do with the money for more productive things (e.g. feeding families on christmas or in 3rd world countries etc)
Then you say that you would pay serious cash to see one of them beaten up. I bet that beating-up money could do some good for the needy too.

:lol: Obviously I am saying that to reinforce my point. But I forgot, people on this site don't understand sarcasm or jokes too well.

Wow. What a fucking moron. Seriously. Why would you smash up a Wii, PS3, and an Xbox 360?!? Like, the next time they decide to beat one of those puppies up, they should call me up and give it to me instead of completely wasting the money and system. Take a look at how high of a demand there is for the system and those morons completely annihilated it.

At first I was made then I learned a few days ago that they did it to the PS3 and XBox 360. As long as they're not wii-racists I'm fine with it. :yesnod:

hmmm looks like these guys are from canda.. future blah whatever that store is called.. it's a sister branch of best buy

Back