This game is to long

My GF couldn't beat it. I'll gladly play that part any time! Its one of the most challenging and fun parts of the game. I failed it like twice before I beat it.

i like long games cause i get to play more. But agree about the bosses they are way to easy. THe only way i lost lives was me dropin my gaurd and fooling around. Genuis strategy for the bosses

Personally, I would've liked Twilight Princess more if it was a bit longer and had more of a challenge to it, hopefully the new Zelda game going to be released will be a bit longer and more challenging instead of just speeding through dungeons and having two minute boss battles. Although some things I did like about Twilight Princess were the new 'enhanced' graphics, the remixed soundtrack music and the jousting and wagon-riding challenges because they were just that.... a actual challenge (atleast for me they were). I would have been a better game if it was more challenging. Point made.

And half the time, I just transformed into the wolf and ran through the game looking for rupees and enjoying the scenery. So I guess it was a bit relaxing. xD

Omg this game is epic IMO how can you complain about it being too long? Thats what most zelda games are about, being long and making you think. I thought this game was great, but it did take a while to pass.

i like all zelda games and will never hate any game. really liked majora's mask cuz it had noything to do with zelda except the ocarina of time.

It may just be me but, arent these games suposed to be long. Every zelda game I played was. I actualy thought this one was too short. :yesnod:

I'm 15 hours into the game and I have just entered the 3d temple.
It seems I am no where near the end, does anyone else think it is to long?
I mean Ocarina of Time always made you wanna play even more, but this game gets quite boring. =/
Your complaining that the game is too long? LOL are you on something. I rather play a long game than a short game, but the gameplay is what matters most. I think Twilight is fun. And get used to long games, because when the next nintendo console makes its way in 2011-2013, we will have longer games.

Back