This game is to long

I wish they made it very long. that way you won't get bored of it that fast.

haha, I had a hard enough time getting through... I think the spirit desert temple the first time...

davidos90 said:
I'm 15 hours into the game and I have just entered the 3d temple.
It seems I am no where near the end, does anyone else think it is to long?

It would seem you are nowhere near the end, because you aren't anywhere near the end. There are nine dungeons. I think this game is kind of short, being able to beat it after playing a few hours for a few days is somewhat disappointing. I dunno. I would say suck it up, but that's just me.

Last edited:
Chafik31 said:
TP is a great game, I'm 25 hours in and I can't catch the damn fish after the 4th Sand Temple! I cant catch any fish! Its impossible!

Anyways, I have beaten OoT 4 times, and they have pretty much copied everything from OoT to TP. Almost nothing has changed except the story line.
Like for FFS they could ATLEAST of changed the final boss: Ganondorf.

Like when I saw that Ganondorf was the final boss, I was sooo disapointed. Serouisly.

Anyone tell me how to catch a fish?

Ganondorf is quite frequently the final boss - not just OoT. Lol, I was relieved when I found out Ganondorf was part of this game. First time playing through and thinking Zant was the main guy for a lot of the time was kind of disappointing to me. It was the same way with Vaati (sp?) in Minish Cap - I guess I don't like change too much :crazy:

And I had a lot of trouble with the reekfish too. Once the top of the bobber thing goes underwater, try jerking up on your wiimote really quickly and holding it there, kind of vertical by your head. He should catch the fish. See if that works.

girlsgame2 said:
Ganondorf is quite frequently the final boss - not just OoT. Lol, I was relieved when I found out Ganondorf was part of this game. First time playing through and thinking Zant was the main guy for a lot of the time was kind of disappointing to me. It was the same way with Vaati (sp?) in Minish Cap - I guess I don't like change too much :crazy:

And I had a lot of trouble with the reekfish too. Once the top of the bobber thing goes underwater, try jerking up on your wiimote really quickly and holding it there, kind of vertical by your head. He should catch the fish. See if that works.

I also thought the final boss was Zant. UNtil I heard about ganondorf.

I know me too.

I played OoT and the final boss for OoT is Ganondorf too.

When I saw Ganondorf in TP, I was really disapointed because really Zelda Staff is not creative enough to make up another final boss?

yeah i found tp long too it took me like 3 weeks to beat it and it was the only game i had for the wii at the time

Not if it is too boring for too long, because I got bored around the middle of it. Then it got fun again once I had gotten to Palace of Twili.

You mean with King Bublin? Which fight? The one where he had the boy strapped to a pole and you were riding throughout Hyrule Field or the 1v1 joust on the Eldin Bridge?

I liked Eldin Bridge.

Back