This is getting rediculous

I hate Scammers.....I have two wiis for sale and 2 wiiplays and You betcha I'm gonna list it as 14 games, it's advertising...when it's wrong is if you say 14 games in the title and you don't give proper information than the wiiplay contains 9 games.

markmanuel18 said:
I hate Scammers.....I have two wiis for sale and 2 wiiplays and You betcha I'm gonna list it as 14 games, it's advertising...when it's wrong is if you say 14 games in the title and you don't give proper information than the wiiplay contains 9 games.

you must want to get cussed out. so i guess if you had warioware smooth moves you would sell it as 200 games? is money that tight around there that you have to lie to people? wii sports is one game. wii play is another game thats two games. if it was a total of 14 games then i want 14 disk. a hole

no I definitely won't list warioware as 200 games....I will List it as Brand New Nintendo wii +wii sports + warioware(with 200 mini games) Wow!!!!!.Tht is how I would list it.... b!tch

markmanuel18 said:
no I definitely won't list warioware as 200 games....I will List it as Brand New Nintendo wii +wii sports + warioware(with 200 mini games) Wow!!!!!.Tht is how I would list it.... b!tch

NO you're the ***** cuz you're lying to people asshole. A game is a complete game. Wii Sports is ONE GAME. There are several MINI GAMES within Wii Sports but there are not 14 games and advertising it like that is a complete falsehood. IF there were 14 games then there would be 14 game discs.

MasterJedi2U said:
NO you're the ***** cuz you're lying to people asshole. A game is a complete game. Wii Sports is ONE GAME. There are several MINI GAMES within Wii Sports but there are not 14 games and advertising it like that is a complete falsehood. IF there were 14 games then there would be 14 game discs.

well retard it's not like my buyers did not understand what they where paying for. If they where confused that's a sifferent story like in the case of buying an XBox box thinking it's an Xbox. The Item was listed as Nintendo wii with 14 games (that is just a ruse to get them to click) it is the buyer's job to read the Item's description....If you can't read the item description (where it clearly says wii sports cd -contains 5 games)of what you are bidding and just decide to go by the title alone...then you Sir are an idiot and very well deserves to be ripped-off ....It's not like it's just Ebay resellers that do this it happens everywhere in advertising. My buyers are not complaining.

Last edited:
markmanuel18 said:
well retard it's not like my buyers did not understand what they where paying for. If they where confused that's a sifferent story like in the case of buying an XBox box thinking it's an Xbox. The Item was listed as Nintendo wii with 14 games (that is just a ruse to get them to click) it is the buyer's job to read the Item's description....If you can't read the item description (where it clearly says wii sports cd -contains 5 games)of what you are bidding and just decide to go by the title alone...then you Sir are an idiot and very well deserves to be ripped-off ....It's not like it's just Ebay resellers that do this it happens everywhere in advertising. My buyers are not complaining.

I've never fallen for scams like yours and I'm onto scumbags like you so I'm definitely not retard. Also the scams you run never occur in real life so stop lying. Yes your buyers are idiots but that doesn't make it right now does it? Good thing God is judging you for all your sins and horrible actions. Once again when you say 14 games that means 14 GAME DISCs

14 games does not = 14 CD's you dumb ass.

I am selling my wiiplay as 9 games in 1 CD......and that is no scam because it really is 9 games in 1 CD. The scams I run does not happen in real life what would you know about real life ...you really need to get out more and pay attention to your surroundings.

Lol keep telling yourself that liar. Ask anyone who is in gaming 14 GAMES = 14 GAME DISCS. Obviously you're the dumbass here. Besides being a scammer, a liar, and a pathetic excuse for a human being.

P.S. "get out more and pay attention to my surroundings"? HUH!? Do you know me or what I do in my spare time? Sorry but I'm not any of those fat lazy computer bums you scam off of eBay who sits there all day playing World of Warcraft. I have a great life full of wondeful people and its people like you who make me feel really scared for the future of mankind.

Now I'm gonna go attend a party off campus....feel free to make another spamerific post insulting me and whoever else fills your jollies in order to tell yourself that what you're doing is not ethically wrong.

by your theory retard that 14 games = 14 disc , It's perfectly alright for me to go sell my final fantasy 8 which has 4 disc as 4 games.People like you who have no brains and can't be bothered to read the information right there in your face...make me feel really scared for the future.

markmanuel18 said:
by your theory retard that 14 games = 14 disc , It's perfectly alright for me to go sell my final fantasy 8 which has 4 disc as 4 games.People like you who have no brains and can't be bothered to read the information right there in your face...make me feel really scared for the future.

you know damn well what he and i mean. by the way you are the bytch.:tard: would you sell mortal kombat armageddon as three games since it has the story mode, car racing, and what ever that other one was. (i dont feel like putting the game in just to prove the scum you already are.)

as far as the final fantasy 8 thing your just trying to flip the words around. everone knows that if you have a game like that with 4 disk its still that one game. then your dumb ass comes along and sees 1 disk with 5 games on it and want to call it 5 games. thats the diffrence right there. FF8 is one game with four disk. wii sports is one disk that has five games on it but does not mean its five games to sell. regardless how you look at it your an asshole for selling stuff like that. why not just say your buyin a wii. wiisports coms with the damn thing so where is the deal in that? by the way if you are sell just a wii how much is it?:rolleyes:

Well This discussion is closed I am done talking with Idiots........my buyers are a 100% happy with their games and I can't be bothered with idiots who don't understand wiiplay is 9 games in 1 CD and also idiots who choose not to read the description of the item right in front of them before they buy it.

Back