This is just messed up!

I have sent my Wii off last Friday so within a week or so I will be getting a brand new one. I wrote a letter to Nintendo saying what I truely feel about this situation. I do have an SD card but never used it, dumbass me, thinking nothing would happen again. The moral of the story, back up your files no matter what.

That sucks to hear WiiGirl, I never knew Nintendo had problems like this. I guess I'll go head and back up my files, thanks for the heads up on that. Best of luck to you and the new Wii.

well next time just back up all the files and hopefully that will at least save you the game hours you have logged. but yeah nintendo should do something special for you.

klklklk ruined another thread? What is wrong with this site? Somethings never change. :(

*Edit* Hey! thanks for banning klklklk, could a mod delete this post?

Last edited:
Qoute
Originally Posted by chikupi
hmm maybe u got an evil viruse from online, that can happen. then it goes to deep in the hard drive that ur wii dies or something like that.
srry man that r wii is sucking

although true the wii's OS is different than that of a computer or laptop. wii has its custom OS like the DS and they dont even have an I.P. adress so you cant track them or anything so thats why the wii cant get a virus.

that really sucks but thankfully my wii hasnt had any problems....yet

your totally right jake. although Microsoft is developing the Xbox 360 Falcon which will be a completely revised version of the 360 with no bugs and a better cooling system with a 30nm chip to make the system extremely quiet.

MRCOOLGH said:
your totally right jake. although Microsoft is developing the Xbox 360 Falcon which will be a completely revised version of the 360 with no bugs and a better cooling system with a 30nm chip to make the system extremely quiet.
well that isn't out yet so s/he couldn't possibly get it. . . microsoft should have gotten it right the first time.

well Microsoft made the 360 that are out in stores now to be defected and break down after a year or less to rip others off. they know what their doing but their to powerful to be sued. so now their making the falcon to then make the old 360's breakdown quicker and get everyone a falcon so they can avoid getting sued.

Update!

Well I have recieved my Nintendo Wii back. A whole new one in fact. Its working wonderfully, knock on wood nothing happens. We set everything back up and have been playing Metroid Prime 3 game for the past three days. Which I must add is awesome. So I just wanted everyone to know that my Wii is up and running. If you want me to add you, send me your number and I will send you mine. Thanks for everyones thoughts and support!

WiiGirl2006 said:
Well I have recieved my Nintendo Wii back. A whole new one in fact. Its working wonderfully, knock on wood nothing happens. We set everything back up and have been playing Metroid Prime 3 game for the past three days. Which I must add is awesome. So I just wanted everyone to know that my Wii is up and running. If you want me to add you, send me your number and I will send you mine. Thanks for everyones thoughts and support!

Thanks for the update and it's cool that you can play Wii again. I don't own a Wii yet..but on 18 November, when I get back in the country, I will start my search. :)

Back