Nintendo is really quick!!!

Wiitime

the guy below- HES BACK!!
Oct 15, 2006
Wii Online Code
1405-1695-6567-5492
I sent in my wii January 28th. Got an e-mail today saying they shipped it back out.. Incredible. Thats is so quick. Im pretty sure they didnt even bother to try to fix it.. They are sending me a refurbished one.. When i sent it in, i had a note with a bunch of problems, little or big. My guess is, they saw it and said, get a refurbished one... lol.. But anyways, thats so quick!!!

there shipping time is incredible as well, i ordered some wiimote jackets and the confirmation email arrived, 2 days later they were here

Thats 8 days after you shipped it, thats not fast. I would say its pretty normal if not a bit slow.

Pretty sure they ship it back out the same day or the very next day since most of the time they won't bother wasting time fixing it and instead just send you a new one or an already refurbished console.

Well, honestly, it depends more on the courier service than Nintendo itself, it probably only takes them about 1-3 hours since arrival to determine, solve and record/ create paperwork for the whole process.

lol, I ordered some remotes jackets exactly two weeks ago, and till now they still haven't arrived :p

Dkw0101 said:
there shipping time is incredible as well, i ordered some wiimote jackets and the confirmation email arrived, 2 days later they were here

I ordered mine a week ago and haven't got them yet :(

Well I'm really annoyed because I sent mine to be fixed 18 days ago. I called today and they said it would be four weeks from today! They said they would try and prioritize my console because I had this problem from the day I bought the console. I've barely played with it!!!!

ARGHHHHHH!! Four weeeks more!!!

I sent in mine when it stopped reading discs (after several weeks a LOUD disc spinning) and seven days (5 business days) later I got a new one back. I thought it was very fast. Plus when I called a real person answered the phone, which I think is pretty rare these days too.

How can you tell if the Wii they send back is refurbished or new?

I think I got a new friend code, so I could maybe see if someone else already had that one, or what? Hrmph, that can't be cuz that would be a big mess wouldn't it, heh.

No two wii's have the same friend code, that would be stupid yes.

I would assume if it was refurbished it wouldn't be in a new package, would just be wrapped for safety in some way. If they sent you a new one it wold come in a new box. If your friend code changed and it didn't come in a new box then I would assume refurbished.

jimbo said:
^ i dont see the point in the wii jakets and secondly it is fast look at microsoft they take like a month to fix 360's
That's because everyone's having to send theirs in.

Skorp said:
No two wii's have the same friend code, that would be stupid yes.

I would assume if it was refurbished it wouldn't be in a new package, would just be wrapped for safety in some way. If they sent you a new one it wold come in a new box. If your friend code changed and it didn't come in a new box then I would assume refurbished.

Not necessaraly, Most companys will set aside a specific amoutn of electronics just for replacement units.
They arnt going to spend the money of printing and advertisment of a "store box" that they technically already sold and they also wouldn't just include everything all over again. It could be New but even so they would tell you to keep everything like your Wiimote,games, manuals ect.. and just send back the faulty unit(s) itslef. Its cheeper on everyone in shipping cost this way. Sending everything all over again is an unneeded buisness expense.

I've returned a few electronics by mail and even the new stuff came in a plain sealed box with just the basics.

wezeles said:
Not necessaraly, Most companys will set aside a specific amoutn of electronics just for replacement units, They arnt going to spend the money of printing and advertisment of a box the technically already sold and they also wouldn['t just include everything all over again it could be New but they would tell you to keep everything like your Wiimote/games manuals ect.. and just send back the faulty unit itslef. its cheeper on everyone in shipping cost this way. Sending everything all over again is an unneeded buisness expense.

I've returned a few electronics by mail and even the new stuff came in a plain sealed box with just the basics.

True, hadn't thought of that. Depends on the company I suppose.

Back