This Just In..Wii Music and Fitness Gamed Due this Fall

Yeah. A $US50 Game costs us $AU100. Therefore if Wii Health/Music are (supposedly) $AU80, like Warioware, WiiPlay and a few other crap games, the you can assume that Wii Health/Music will cost $US40.

Skorp said:
There is no news whatsoever on mario kart for wii, there is no proof it will even exist. Donkey Kong bongo blast is the only donkey kong game i've heard of.

:nono: they gots to make a Mario Kart for wii...I'm not even interested in mario strikers charged, don't think i will be buying it.....I'm waiting for Mario Kart....That is part of the Nintendo compulsory titles.They are making it (i hope) they just have not announced it yet maybe it will be released in 2008

well...I guess my point is the PS3 is just too advanced for this generation. This is a very good thing, but it could also be considered a bad thing. I really don't see the PS3 catching on unless there's a price drop, they stop loosing their exclusives and the superiority of their graphics starts making Xbox360 look like a joke.

I am finding it frustrating that the great sounding games that people are waiting for have no release dates confirmed, but there seem to be lots of lame looking games based on kids films and stuff that would appear to be a waste of the console and all it can do.:confused:

The best things are worth waiting for charlie, the bad games have release dates, not coincidentally but as an effect of their quality.

I wouldnt be wholly surprised if they made a Mario Kart wii, I just feel like its not something you want to wait for, itll be a while. I feel like DK Bongo Blast is the racing game theyre focusing on at the moment. While unfortunate, who knows, maybe itll be sweet.

Back