Wii Music

E7ernal

Error Getting Statistics
Sep 18, 2006
London, UK
Nobody seem's to be interested in Wii Music, that game looks awesome...

"Wii Music is a Wii game that simulates instruments using the Wii Remote. It will contain an orchestra and drum game, as confirmed by Nintendo Power. It is a counter-part to Wii Sports and the rumoured Wii Motor Sports. Wii Music was originally suggested as a launch title, but nothing has been released since E3 2006. The orchestra part was available to Demo at the 2006 Games Convention."

so you can be a composer with the wiimote or use the Wiimote and Nunchuk as drumsticks...

Sounds awesome :)

E7ernal said:
Nobody seem's to be interested in Wii Music, that game looks awesome...

"Wii Music is a Wii game that simulates instruments using the Wii Remote. It will contain an orchestra and drum game, as confirmed by Nintendo Power. It is a counter-part to Wii Sports and the rumoured Wii Motor Sports. Wii Music was originally suggested as a launch title, but nothing has been released since E3 2006. The orchestra part was available to Demo at the 2006 Games Convention."

so you can be a composer with the wiimote or use the Wiimote and Nunchuk as drumsticks...

Sounds awesome :)
i agree, it sounds awesome but not my type a' game

source? even though i know its true its just good practice.

uhh well its just like project hammer, people loose interest if no new news is ever given

Back