United Kingdom
Basicly you put three words in your post and we all make a story example:
* A fat man...
* ... walked into a...
* ... car and it...
* ... was very painful...

Got the idea. I will start

My wii is

My wii is very hard to pash while reading the computer screen of mutated alien, while saying i'm

My wii is very hard to pash while reading the computer screen of mutated alien, while saying i'm a monkeys ass

My wii is very hard to pash while reading the computer screen of mutated alien, while saying i'm a monkeys ass. Then that monkey...

My wii is very hard to pash while reading the computer screen of mutated alien, while saying i'm a monkeys ass. Then that monkey smoked my joints while looking at a hairy scrotum.

My wii is very hard to pash while reading the computer screen of mutated alien, while saying i'm a monkeys ass. Then that monkey smoked my joints while looking at a hairy scrotum. It is also

My wii is very hard to pash while reading the computer screen of mutated alien, while saying i'm a monkeys ass. Then that monkey smoked my joints while looking at a hairy scrotum. It is also hard ,like my

My wii is very hard to pash while reading the computer screen of mutated alien, while saying i'm a monkeys ass. Then that monkey smoked my joints while looking at a hairy scrotum. It is also hard, like my big, fat, ass.

My wii is very hard to pash while reading the computer screen of mutated alien, while saying i'm a monkeys ass. Then that monkey smoked my joints while looking at a hairy scrotum. It is also hard ,like my big, fat, ass. Don Magic Wand...

Back