Three word story

My wii is very hard to pash while reading the computer screen of mutated alien, while saying i'm a monkeys ass. Then that monkey smoked my joints while looking at a hairy scrotum. It is also hard ,like my big, fat, ass. Don Magic Wand zapped my nads

My wii is very hard to pash while reading the computer screen of mutated alien, while saying i'm a monkeys ass. Then that monkey smoked my joints while looking at a hairy scrotum. It is also hard ,like my big, fat, ass. Don Magic Wand zapped my nads and it hurt

My wii is very hard to pash while reading the computer screen of mutated alien, while saying i'm a monkeys ass. Then that monkey smoked my joints while looking at a hairy scrotum. It is also hard ,like my big, fat, ass. Don Magic Wand zapped my nads and it hurt until my eyes

My wii is very hard to pash while reading the computer screen of mutated alien, while saying i'm a monkeys ass. Then that monkey smoked my joints while looking at a hairy scrotum. It is also hard ,like my big, fat, ass. Don Magic Wand zapped my nads and it hurt until my eyes were gouged out.

My wii is very hard to pash while reading the computer screen of mutated alien, while saying i'm a monkeys ass. Then that monkey smoked my joints while looking at a hairy scrotum. It is also hard ,like my big, fat, ass. Don Magic Wand zapped my nads and it hurt until my eyes were gouged out. Then along came

My wii is very hard to pash while reading the computer screen of mutated alien, while saying i'm a monkeys ass. Then that monkey smoked my joints while looking at a hairy scrotum. It is also hard ,like my big, fat, ass. Don Magic Wand zapped my nads and it hurt until my eyes were gouged out. Then along came that damn monkey

My wii is very hard to pash while reading the computer screen of mutated alien, while saying i'm a monkeys ass. Then that monkey smoked my joints while looking at a hairy scrotum. It is also hard ,like my big, fat, ass. Don Magic Wand zapped my nads and it hurt until my eyes were gouged out. Then along came that damn monkey who flung some

My wii is very hard to pash while reading the computer screen of mutated alien, while saying i'm a monkeys ass. Then that monkey smoked my joints while looking at a hairy scrotum. It is also hard ,like my big, fat, ass. Don Magic Wand zapped my nads and it hurt until my eyes were gouged out. Then along came that damn monkey who flung some through a building

My wii is very hard to pash while reading the computer screen of mutated alien, while saying i'm a monkeys ass. Then that monkey smoked my joints while looking at a hairy scrotum. It is also hard ,like my big, fat, ass. Don Magic Wand zapped my nads and it hurt until my eyes were gouged out. Then along came that damn monkey who flung some through a building killing that faggot

My wii is very hard to pash while reading the computer screen of mutated alien, while saying i'm a monkeys ass. Then that monkey smoked my joints while looking at a hairy scrotum. It is also hard ,like my big, fat, ass. Don Magic Wand zapped my nads and it hurt until my eyes were gouged out. Then along came that damn monkey who flung some through a building killing that faggot. Now that my

My wii is very hard to pash while reading the computer screen of mutated alien, while saying i'm a monkeys ass. Then that monkey smoked my joints while looking at a hairy scrotum. It is also hard ,like my big, fat, ass. Don Magic Wand zapped my nads and it hurt until my eyes were gouged out. Then along came that damn monkey who flung some through a building killing that faggot. Now that my Playstation III exploded,

My wii is very hard to pash while reading the computer screen of mutated alien, while saying i'm a monkeys ass. Then that monkey smoked my joints while looking at a hairy scrotum. It is also hard ,like my big, fat, ass. Don Magic Wand zapped my nads and it hurt until my eyes were gouged out. Then along came that damn monkey who flung some through a building killing that faggot. Now that my Playstation III exploded, I got a

My wii is very hard to pash while reading the computer screen of mutated alien, while saying i'm a monkeys ass. Then that monkey smoked my joints while looking at a hairy scrotum. It is also hard ,like my big, fat, ass. Don Magic Wand zapped my nads and it hurt until my eyes were gouged out. Then along came that damn monkey who flung some through a building killing that faggot. Now that my Playstation III exploded,I got a Nintendostationbox 360. It flew off

My wii is very hard to pash while reading the computer screen of mutated alien, while saying i'm a monkeys ass. Then that monkey smoked my joints while looking at a hairy scrotum. It is also hard ,like my big, fat, ass. Don Magic Wand zapped my nads and it hurt until my eyes were gouged out. Then along came that damn monkey who flung some through a building killing that faggot. Now that my Playstation III exploded,I got a Nintendostationbox 360. It flew off my hairy ass

Back