toobers suck!!!

Ethan 2000

WiiChat Member
Feb 18, 2011
canada
i hate it when im plaing heros and theres a toober on my team or the other team.you would think it wouldent matter if a toober was on your team on ur team but if there is a tuber on ur team than the other team would get pissed and start toobing. it sucks in heros cause someone spawns as a hero the 2 seconds later BOOM ur toobed. it takes no talent to blow someone up by pressing a button.

Yes, they do. It's a shame that they have no desire to improve at the game. There are other things they could do to stimulate the pleasure center of their brains that do not negatively impact others.

I hate noobers too for the same reasons. I think its funny how people who cheat think its alright to cheat. I for one choose not to, But if I did cheat I would at least not noob tube people. A 6 year old does that. Have you noticed in the original golden eye 64, playing the missions was really fun and so was multi player. Then as soon as you got all weapons, invincible, and infinite ammo, you just screwed around and it was fun for 10 minutes. I decided not to cheat for this reason. I will on occasion pick up a gun that is a couple levels above me if I see it on the floor, But I always pass up the Kallos Grenadier. Sorry about the rant. I love killing people who just noobed me, I think I'm getting good at it.

hacking is cheating.. using a part of the game as it was designed does not mean you are cheating. yes its the easiest way to kill somebody in the game and it is extremely frustrating getting blown up but if these "noobs" who like to use the grenadier are "noobs" then you should be able to outhink them and kill them next time. If that doesnt work you could just play a different game. hmm??

hacking is cheating.. using a part of the game as it was designed does not mean you are cheating. yes its the easiest way to kill somebody in the game and it is extremely frustrating getting blown up but if these "noobs" who like to use the grenadier are "noobs" then you should be able to outhink them and kill them next time. If that doesnt work you could just play a different game. hmm??

Well said, Thats what I do.

FYI, unlocked my toob at level 54 and have full intensions of using it whenever and wherever. I unlocked it so I feel it fair game :)

I agree, If you unlock a weapon you can do whatever you want. I pretty sure the small amount of people who have unlocked it you it with respect. I guess if I was that good I would do whatever I want too.

I have an unhacked GE but have the assult loadout and use pretty often use my 2 grebades then switch to shooting or will save if your far in range I use for mostly distance is that not skill(hate snipers)

I'm always up against at least a few toobers a day, though it does iritate me when they stop my streaks. But i think host quiting is worse than snipers and toobers combined.

Is sniping really that ''overpowered''????

Depends, with heavy hitter it's a consistent one shot (hit marker once in a blue moon), with out it not so much. The only thing that really gives snipers a huge advantage is that there is no sway what so ever making it extremely easy to aim at people.

Back