top 10 gamecube games I should buy for my wii

yobryan2001

WiiChat Member
Mar 5, 2007
California
please give em in order of how great they are. and also a little side question what is the difference between Zelda Ocarina of Time and Zelda Ocarina of Time: Master Quest?

1. Metroid Prime
2. SSBM
3. Resident Evil 4
4. Legend of Zelda Wind Waker
5. Metroid Prime 2

Thats the most I could think of.

As for Ocarina of Time and Master Quest. Only difference is, in Master Quest *all* the dungeons have different layouts and are therefore different to the temples that you complete in Ocarina of Time.

if your into RPG's...
Tales of Symphonia
Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance
Baiten Kaitos (both of em) were pretty good

other than RPG's
Resident Evil 4
SSBM
MarioKart Doubledash
Windwaker
Metroid Prime series

yeah, basically what everyone else listed.

aight thanks, I'm probably gana get Metroid, Mario Kart Double Dash, Wind Waker (even though i already beat it, then sold it) and Super Smash Brothers, I might wanna get starfox though... is that a good game?

I'll try to hit all of the genres:

Action/Adventure- Zelda: Wind Waker
Racing- Mario Kart: Double Dash
FPS- Timesplitters: Future Perfect (or TS:2)
RPG- Tales of Symponia
Horror- Resident Evil 4
Fighting- Super Smash Bros. Melee
Platformer- Metriod Prime (1/2)
Strategy- Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance

Other Recommended:
(Action Adventure) - Beyond Good and Evil
(Horror) - Eternal Darkness: Sanity's Requiem
(RPG) - Baten Kaitos: Lost Wings and the Eternal Ocean
(Fighting) - Soul Calibur 2

EDIT:
Starfox generally sucks post-starfox 64

Both Starfox Adventures and Starfox Assault are VERY disappointing games. Steer clear of them.

whatever, wii-cammy. IMO beyond good and evil is defintaly worth the 10 bucks that you can pick it up for. and if you want another Action adventure other than Zelda that's decent BG&E is one good way to go.

I can't place them in order of importance but play these games:

1)Super Smash Bros Melee
2)Metroid Prime 1 (2 is not as good IMO)
3)Zelda: Wind Waker
4) Resident Evil 4
5)Tales of Symphonia
6)Mario Kart:DD
7)TimeSplitters 3
8) F-Zero GX (only if you're really hardcore. This game is tough)
9) Metroid Prime 2 (play Prime 1 first though)

Can't think of a 10. Fire Emblem GC was good but not that great. the GBA ones are much better.

LemonManX said:
1. Metroid Prime
2. SSBM
3. Resident Evil 4
4. Legend of Zelda Wind Waker
5. Metroid Prime 2

That's almost my exact list. Same games, different order. I bought a Wavebird and looked for all of those games. I ended up getting each for 5-10 bucks....what a steal. I've actually been playing GC games more than Wii games. I beat Red Steel and Marvel:UA, so I'm just playing GC untill more games come out.

LMX u said to steer clear of StarFox Adventures? I just started playing it and I can say its not a good adventure game but I'll see where it leads me.

I tried BGE and got 1/3 through and got bored with it. Too repetitive enemies but the story's decent. Ubisoft should've made more variety of enemies than hearing the same old "Clear Area: Accorded" every time a guard spots you.

Well personally, I thought Starfox Adventures was a terrible rape of both the Starfox name and the Legend of Zelda engine. But that could be just me. I didn't enjoy it, but I did play it all the way through at least.

even for non wrestling fans WWE Day of Reckoning 2!

Back