ultimate zelda gaming marathon.......

loooool my cousin hates the things and is a crazed ps3 fan hes going round the bend trying to convince me against em lol its gonna be funny come monday when i get the wii im putting 20 dollars down that he will be coming over to try it and then ill turn another over to our cause lol
i mean seriously who could resist especially with zelda?

haXXo said:
yeah good order . but man . thats gona be a long marathon .. i just beat the nes zelda in 6 days .. n OC is a another long story . as well as allll the others . but more power to ya man .. zelda is life .

6 days!!!!, where u playing it for 10 minutes a day? 6 hours should be more than you need :p

lol man im 20 years old with a full time job n i dj at nite ., i wish i had more time to play it .. ive had my wii for a week now and only like 2 hours or play time . . you are all lucky people with time . im not lol but i got money :D

ive been playin OOT recently and have really got into this game, back when i played n64 i had OOT but i was too young to really understand it or enjoy it. but now im abit older i can understand this game and i find it really enjoyable and is one of the best games i have ever played. i got it free with windwaker on the GC but i never played it when i first purchased WW 2 years ago because i thought i wouldnt like it coz i never used to. so now i decided to have a try of it... now im hooked! ive been playing quite alot for the past few days and i dont even think im halfway through the game yet...

Knowing zelda games, they take a long time to finish could be days, weeks or in some cases months! so i suggest you play twilight princess first. finish that, then worry about all the othergames. none of them are really connected in anyway, u wont be missing out on any parts of the story. each zelda game is a new story, zelda games dont have to be played in any order at all!

[haxxo]If u have had only 2 hours of play time on wii what r u doin on the forums... play ur godamn wii!!! lol

[haxxo]If u have had only 2 hours of play time on wii what r u doin on the forums... play ur godamn wii!!! lol[/QUOTE]

your right man . atcually . i just threw down a couple more hours . n im in the forest temple in Twilight princess . . its pretty basic tho . not to impressed so far with the puzzels . but im sure wen i get father the puzzle will get harder . . ne ways ne news on the game n whos farther . let me know

Back