ultimate zelda gaming marathon.......

M!!

WiiChat Member
Dec 7, 2006
ok so im geeting a wii on monday and knowing that they can play GC games and have slots for the controllers im picking up ocarina of time and master quest as well as majoras mask, wind waker and of course twilight princess and the gc controller (also grabbing a second wii controller)

i was wondering in what order should i play them to fully reimberse myself in the zelda craze as i haven't played a zelda game since ocarina of time on the 64

so with twilight proincess last what should the order be from first to last?

Ocarina of Time is still not released! Majora's Mask either (on the VC)

So the order is this:

Ocarina of Time
Majora's Mask
Master Quest
Twilight Princess (It is not the last one)
Wind Waker

There you go

VC? lol all the games are on gamecube and the wii can play them (except tp which is on wii not gc)

thanks for the order tho

ok so let me get this straight (heaps of gratitude for the order) in the zelda chronolgy/timeline twilight princess comes before wind waker but its been released after?

Get nes zelda from the vc, then play it, then arcadiums order... although if you play windwaker right after twilight princess you are going to be in for nothing but disapointed... dont get me wrong wind waker is fantastic, but twilight princess blows it out of the...well water lol :p

i've pretty much played most of those games, is there even a sequence to the games? I just see it as a very repititious story but with new characters and concepts...Boy from a small town does errands for his town, something happens to a princess or townsperson, boy discovers his powers and his "destiny" as a hylian hero, demonstrates his power to save the princess, and finally defeats the villain (ie ganondorf) and the game ends...The only game i do notice that has a particular spot in a timeline is windwaker since it takes place when hyrule was flooded with water...

wait didnt hyrule get drained after the big bad guy was beaten in wind waker coz it was flooded due to link not returning so the gods flooded it or something along those lines. but that happened after ooc or majoras mask didnt it?

ok so everyone agree with the order of arcadiums post?

yeah good order . but man . thats gona be a long marathon .. i just beat the nes zelda in 6 days .. n OC is a another long story . as well as allll the others . but more power to ya man .. zelda is life .

lol yea off school for about 2 months :p

The Nintendo DS and Wii make Sony look stupid. Zelda 64 was the best game ever made. You just cant beat Zelda.

IMHO the new next gen consoles although an upgrade in various things are in many ways a copy of its ealier counter part (PS2-PS3, Xbox 360-xbox) however the wii is just awesome it has taken a small thing like the controller and run wild which is really the breakthrough that places PS3's and Xbox 360's in their place
although a major fan of halo and will eventually get the 360 i think that the nintendo wii is by far the best console ever made (with the 64 close behind :p)

anyone else agree?

i highly agree . other systems may have graphics and ps3 has a 6axis controller . but to control the game virtually .. thats just something i never thought would be in my time . the wii is an amazing system . . definatly its own style . go nintendo

Back