Trading my Wii for a 360 Elite

Well I would trade my crappy PC for an Elite with 9 games anyday. I believe it's just the same as yours, but probably worst.

It amazes me how he is willing to trade you an Elite for that as well. is it brand new?

manred said:
Well I would trade my crappy PC for an Elite with 9 games anyday. I believe it's just the same as yours, but probably worst.

It amazes me how he is willing to trade you an Elite for that as well. is it brand new?
Not sure.

T3kNi9e said:
As much as I love my 360 that is a bad trade. PC+KB+Mouse+Ipod+Wii+Games

Are you getting games and controllers with the elite?

It says in his first post that he is getting 9 games plus an extra controller. Check it out and see which games he's getting with it.

manred said:
That is also said in his first post.
Edit: I see.

I think he is getting ripped off.

360s break. 360s have bad trade value also because of the well known 16% defect rate. Gamestop will only give you $125(1/3 retail price) for them.

I had 2 new 360s break on me before giving up on that system.

Last edited:
Oh, well I guess it's up you.

If the PC is trash and you don't care about the ipod then w/e

If I never owned a 360 then I might be somewhat hesitant, but even though my 360 broke twice I would trade it knowing how much fun 360 is.

Good god see what I mean about this forum, nobody reads anything and if they do they are just fanboys.

I know loads of people with 360s, I have had one in the past, my brother has one and none of theirs has ever broke.

Sorry but get over it, not all 360s break.

Silent-Sniper said:
Good god see what I mean about this forum, nobody reads anything and if they do they are just fanboys.

I know loads of people with 360s, I have had one in the past, my brother has one and none of theirs has ever broke.

All my friends have 360s. And out of 10 people we nine went through 2 360s. One of the 10 still has his launch unit and it has not broke.

They do break. RROD & GPUs fail quite often.

Microsoft would not have backtracked on the warranty twice...extending it from 90 days to 1 year and then a year later making it 3 years had there not been a huge defect rate.

Fact: 360s break at a higher rate than any game-system in the history of console games. It's widely believed to be 16%. 5x the industry standard.

They have great games but horrible hardware.

Frog said:
All my friends have 360s. And out of 10 people we nine went through 2 360s. One of the 10 still has his launch unit and it has not broke.

They do break. RROD & GPUs fail quite often.

Microsoft would not have backtracked on the warranty twice...extending it from 90 days to 1 year and then a year later making it 3 years had there not been a huge defect rate.

Fact: 360s break at a higher rate than any game-system in the history of console games. It's widely believed to be 16%. 5x the industry standard.

They have great games but horrible hardware.
I know they break, but so what, I would rather take the risk than having a console that:

A) Doesn't get used

B) Has **** online play

C) Has very few titles worth getting excited over

Silent-Sniper said:
I know they break, but so what, I would rather take the risk than having a console that:

A) Doesn't get used

B) Has **** online play

C) Has very few titles worth getting excited over
If that is how you feel about Wii, then it is a legit reason. Ya gotta play the games ya wanna play.

Silent-Sniper said:

Frog said:
If that is how you feel about Wii, then it is a legit reason. Ya gotta play the games ya wanna play.

I agree, but why do people feel the need to constantly come to the Wii forum (this is Wiichat.com, right) and troll for all their other systems? If you don't like the Wii, then simply don't come to the Wii boards. And I'd say the same thing to Wii fans who go to the PS3 or 360 forums and badmouth those systems. An analogy: if someone doesn't like violent television shows, then don't watch them. Same concept. Seems like trolling to me. Just an honest question. :confused:

Last edited:
Back