Trivia

Zarogan said:
He had a boomerang and you were a target? If not I don't know.

Why on earth are those magical bottomless abysses in the middle of hyrule? And in the desert too! They could've just drawn a river at the bottom or something.

Because he was being controlled by a Evil Shadow Twilight Insect thing......
I dont know

lol yeah, I kinda forgot about the shadow insect thing... I only beat the game once and it was about a year ago, I don't remember every detail...

Since you didn't ask a question, I'll ask next: What's a Goron's favorite "food"?

Hey, it's rocks! Gorons eat rocks, what do you think that table with rocks on top at the entrance of goron city in ocarina of time is for? They say it too when you talk to some of them.

I don't know where the last performance done by the beatles was... You're gonna hit me for this, aren't you? *covers*

Zarogan said:
Hey, it's rocks! Gorons eat rocks, what do you think that table with rocks on top at the entrance of goron city in ocarina of time is for? They say it too when you talk to some of them.

I don't know where the last performance done by the beatles was... You're gonna hit me for this, aren't you? *covers*

Ohhhhhh, lol. I didn't read it over good enough, I thought you said Ganon's favorite food. Haha, my bad I need some glasses.

Haha, I won't. It was on the rooftop of their companies building in New York.

Never played pikmin... always wanted to, though.

What happened to the gerudo people in TP? I mean, they were in the desert in OoT, and TP is like 100 or 200 years later, if I'm not mistaken.

.......5?
Ask a real Question
The answer to my Pikmin Question was:Red Bulborb!

T/F
Luigi's Mansion is NOT Haunted

F! It is haunted!... well not the mansion itself, but it's full of ghosts!

What was the name of Malon's father in Ocarina of Time?

230?

DC (comics) superhero, Crimson Avengers real name is
A. William Sarp
B. Clyde Dias
C. Walter Lee Travis
D. Stuart Taylor

The anser was C.

(Your question), well i know it's not C., I'm gonna say A.

What state (in the United States) has the capital, being Olympia?

A. Vermont
B. Maine
C. Washington
D. Michigan

Last edited:
Back