Quiz the Mods Game

TampaBondo

Number 1 GE Wiimote User
Dec 24, 2011
Cumberland, RI
Wii Online Code
8297-0574-6373-3839
I thought it might be an interesting idea to have a thread focused on "mod" interaction. In this thread, you can ask the moderator(s) any question and they have to answer. The question could be addressed to a particular mod, or to all mods in general. It could be "game show" oriented trivia, video game related, or just anything in general. The more creative, the better! Don't hold back!

First question (to all mods):
What prompted you to start working on wiichat.com in the first place, and how long have you been doing it?

Last edited:
another mod better join me, otherwise imma feel lonely

First question (to all mods):
What prompted you to start working on wiichat.com in the first place, and how long have you been doing it?

Back in 2011, ol' DBloke was moddin' the entire forum almost entirely on his own IIRC (I think Fox was as active as he could manage as well?), so Wiichat's staff numbers could'a really used some bolstering. I was lucky enough to be asked to become a supermod as a result. I obviously jumped at the chance. :lol: Been with Wiichat for a good three years prior to that, and since I've been apart of the community for said time, 'course I'd want to help out as a moderator. I've always wanted to do more than just reportin' posts and waitin' for actions to be taken, so I certainly had no hesitation in joinin' the team. [STRIKE]And now I do all of Bloke's work, since he's busy with somethin' called a "life"... LAWL![/STRIKE]

It's already been a whole year since then. Time flies.

Last edited:
I am the elder one of this site. part of the first gen lot from when we all where laughing at the name and speculating about what its all about.
All that hype, didnt live up to all of it

Truth be said these days there aint much modin round these parts.
Normal member since more or less the start
Valued member after a year on here
Mod started back in 2012 (I think)

Till that day CK, we all try to keep the bad out and keep bringing in good members. I still occasionally refer the site to friends to join so in my own small way I do what I can to help. Hell I should be a mod with how long I've been here... Lol.

Btw CK, to stick with the topic of this thread, my question to you is this: why won't you come out of retirement and RP again? Seriously.

Now, if only this glitch was fixed so that those friends ya sent our way could join... ._. A friend of yours if a friend of mine, after all.

Really? Takin' advantage of this thread 'n askin' that question? ... blehhhhhhhhhh so be it. I've lost the motivation. After completin' my masterpiece, as a roleplayer, I myself felt complete. No other RP has ever compared, and I doubt that'l change even if I came out of retirement permanently.

... That, and if I did completely come out of retirement, I'd do a disservice to the legend of my friends 'n I with my years of lackin' practice. I'm rustier than the uncleaned sword of a warlord. Combined with my lack of motivation, I'll never come close to the peak of my old skills. The spine of my vocabulary is bent 'n ripped; many pages are missing as a result...

OK, next question (for all mods)...

What is the worst thing that someone has done on WiiChat that you have had to deal with as a Mod?

Thanks for enlightening me oh great and almighty one. Wow. Can't believe people would be that cruel - like they don't have anything better to do.

Back