Trouble Syncing

Manny21

Born to be a Legend
Oct 16, 2006
I have been having trouble with the Wiimote, i have to keep syncing everytime i turn on the System, i cant turn on the wii with my Remote i called nintendo and they are sending a new one thank god, no one is having problems with this, it even happens if im in a game when its pause for sometime, or when im done i go back to the menu i have to sync again.

Nope, mine syncs fine. How did Nintendo handle it though? They were cool with just sending you out a new one?

First open the SD card flap and press the red button then press the sync button on the wiimote? your supposed to be only syncing it once right? Anywho i don't have a wii i just know these things -_-

ABC said:
Nope, mine syncs fine. How did Nintendo handle it though? They were cool with just sending you out a new one?

yea they said well you know we just send you a new one you will recieve it in 2 bussiness days and you just send the old back with the same box and you have 21 days to return it.

Love there service

QUESTION: Guys does the blue light stay lit while playing the game or only when inserting a disc ??? mine stays off when im playing a game and lits only when im inserting a disc is that Normal?? PLEASE ANSWER

Yes, the disc tray is only lit when inserting a disc AND when you recieve a message it will stay lit until you check it.

Thanks ABC i appreciate you helping im loving the system :D just got it yesterday at Toysrus they had 10 extras people didnt go pick up there reserves :D i was waiting in the morning for toyrus to open :D i was like the 5th in Line to get it.

Manny21 said:
Thanks ABC i appreciate you helping im loving the system :D just got it yesterday at Toysrus they had 10 extras people didnt go pick up there reserves :D i was waiting in the morning for toyrus to open :D i was like the 5th in Line to get it.

Frigg'n aweosme man! Seriously, how great is this system? Thank you Nintendo!

hey its awesome makes you feel like your in the game Lol. Especially the Wii Sports love the tennis and Baseball my arm is all sore lol .

Back