Two More Crappy Games!

North99 said:
In my opinion its just good sales marketing. They want us all to buy the wii games that are out already. Once we are bored with the wii games they will start releasing more for VC. So really, we should all just go out and buy every single wii game. If each wii owner bought a copy of each game, they would have no reason to hold back.

I always thought Nintendo was Customer oriented. Oh well.

this guy is like mario in disguise

All I want is Metroid, Super Metroid, Bubble Bobble, Super Mario World, Pilot Wings 64, Yoshi's Island, Mega Man 1-6, Super Mario 2 & 3, A Link to the Past, Wave Race, Contra...IS THAT TOO MUCH TO ASK!?!?

dude you can take care of your mega man 1-6 with megaman collection for cube which can be played on the wii.. and it has mega 1-8 plus power battles 1-2

Is there a site or does anyone know how often they release VC games?.
360 release acarde games every Wednesday is this the same with Nintendo?.

Maximo said:
dude you can take care of your mega man 1-6 with megaman collection for cube which can be played on the wii.. and it has mega 1-8 plus power battles 1-2
I actually used to have that collection until a friend of mine somehow managed to lose it.

durabull said:
What I find curious is how Sega and TG16 keep getting games, but Nintendo's own Super NES and Nintendo 64 are getting nothing!

My theory is this, Sega and Hudson Soft happen to be the developers for the respective Genesis and TG16 titles. Both Sega and Hudson don't have a lot going on in terms of developing many brand new titles, right? So, they probably have a lot more time to consult negotiations with Nintendo about liscensing downloads for the Virtual Console.

As for the other more successful third party developers, Capcom and Konami, Nintendo was probably willing to press a little harder for Street Fighter II and Castlevania IV because it only enhances the equity of the Wii's uses in the eyes of the consumer. Those were more or less staple franchises, they are still making CV and SF games. Sorry to make the responose so long.

CrowTRobot said:
All I want is Metroid, Super Metroid, Bubble Bobble, Super Mario World, Pilot Wings 64, Yoshi's Island, Mega Man 1-6, Super Mario 2 & 3, A Link to the Past, Wave Race, Contra...IS THAT TOO MUCH TO ASK!?!?

First of all, nice name. MST3k rules.

Rest assured Contra III is due this spring on VC. I am stoked.

No, it's clear Nintendo needs to hire more people to work on VC. One day it'll be a giant room of people checking code on computer screens. If Nintendo turns around and makes all VC +2 player games online multiplayer, the value of the current games available would go up dramatically. Remember it took 3-15 people to make most of these old VC games in the past. It'll take around the same amount to retest and code check.

It will take about 1-2 people to add online play in a day or two. It's not decoding and coding the game, it's coding the emulator that will be done.

JWB577 said:
Is there a site or does anyone know how often they release VC games?.
360 release acarde games every Wednesday is this the same with Nintendo?.

EveryMonday

And SoldierBlade kick ass.

We must get different games...I'm in Uk our latest releases were Super Mario Bros (NES) err can't remember the other. We have donkey Kong country but not the one's you mentioned. We seem to get them every Friday and a list is always issued at www.Nintendo.co.uk

Gradius! :O That game is definitely not crappy, in my early years I spent hours upon hours playing Gradius. Definitely a difficult game, but sure brings back memories.

Back