Two, Two, Two Questions in one!

Nookslave

WiiChat Member
Oct 10, 2007
Two questions in one thread! CrAzY!
1. Does anyone know why Brawl was delayed in America again until March? Sorry if this question is old, I just never got around to asking it.
Has anyone seen Toon Link or Wolf in any Subspace Emissary movies? If I remember correctly, didn't Sakurai say that 65% of all unlockable characters WOULDN'T be from Subspace Emissary? Only 2 characters=35%? What other characters aren't unlocked from the SE?

I'm pretty sure all characters are going to be woven into the SSE at some point, you just have to choose the riht story path to unlock them.

In the dojo they have the stipulations on hoe to unlock the hidden characters and all of them so far say that playing subspace emimisary is one possible way to do it.

SPOILER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/COLOR]

well most unlockable characters are in SSE such as Sonic , Snake , Lucaria, Captain Falcon, Luigi, ness, Mr. Game and Watch, Falco, Marth, Ganondorf and some more.

Last edited:
waluigi123 said:
well most unlockable characters are in SSE such as Sonic , Snake , Lucaria, Captain Falcon, Luigi, ness, Mr. Game and Watch, Falco, Marth, Ganondorf and some more.
spoiler tags much?

Since people are overlooking the first question, I'll just go ahead and say no one knows for sure.

There's a rumor going that it was delayed from December because they had to take out Geno due to problems with Square Enix. There's also the more likely possibility that they wanted to flesh out wi-fi capabilities for sharing stages, pictures and videos (spectator mode). But this is just wild guessing...the world may never know.

2008_02_02(1).jpg

How's That? ;)

Back