What would you do if brawl was delayed AGAIN

tgjester7 said:
cut my penis off

That would hurt, and make it so you couldn't...
I think that's a bad idea...

I actually wouldn't mind if it was delayed (They'd only be making it better)
Although I'm having a hard time waiting ;)

I wouldn't do anything.

Let me tell you people, say you what the hell you want about me, because by now I don't care.

Brawl is a game. Harming yourself in anyway you probably deserve it because it shows your an unruly immature idiot who thinks consistenly about a game. Atleast we have a release date. So either go play other games or jump off a cliff, and more importanly shutup about killing yourself over a release date.

tgjester7, you probably won't need yours anyway so be my guest.

It's a rant, and I'm tired of hearing bull crap like this.

If brawl gets delayed, I'll wear a pair of pink flowery boxers on my head all day. But I will NOT cut anything off!

Smithy said:
I wouldn't do anything.

Let me tell you people, say you what the hell you want about me, because by now I don't care.

Brawl is a game. Harming yourself in anyway you probably deserve it because it shows your an unruly immature idiot who thinks consistenly about a game. Atleast we have a release date. So either go play other games or jump off a cliff, and more importanly shutup about killing yourself over a release date.

tgjester7, you probably won't need yours anyway so be my guest.

It's a rant, and I'm tired of hearing bull crap like this.

You thought I was serious?

You must be f'ing retarded.

It is really much more than a game. If I really liked Melee that much, I could play it by myself, but you know what? I never play by myself. Melee gave me the opportunity to travel to tournaments in other states, meet new people, and make lifetime friends. The community is awesome. It is fun analyzing the game as a group and improving at it. Brawl is simply the next step up since Melee has been analyzed to death.

Back