Types of people I don't like in GH3

eskiemong

Eskiemong
Mar 15, 2007
Nevada
Wii Online Code
1699-7356-0266-3132
I really hate people who just quit when they think they're gonna lose. This just pisses me off because I always play with a lot of fun then all the sudden the song stops... I never do that when I lose...

And I always play pro-face off expert, and some people are just crazy because they pick through fire and flames when they don't even get 50% of the notes! This song makes me sweat, really. It's so hard and after playing this I get all tired. My fingers, especially my pinky hurts so bad.. So usually I take like 10 minute break after playing this particular song. It's not that I don't like these people, I just don't understand them. Why do they do that??

Yeah my brother is like that, he always quits when he loses we call those people sore losers.:lol:

This is a side note, but would it be worth me going online and playing if I'm only at the medium level (I'm almost finished with the career mode on medium difficulty)? Am I just going to get completely destroyed everytime, or are there people my level on there?

Atom:
Online you can search for a match and select what settings you want to do the search at. Therefore you can search for any skill level matches up to medium. Will be fine :)

Yeah you can search with options. Set difficulty as medium and you'll find your match.

same here....i dont like when they quit right on the best part of the song

when i play a song im bad at...i try to play it....i dont care if i lose

i just play g Hero for fun, if i lose so what. there was the best 2 people in the GH world jamming.....thats good enough

People who quit if they're losing really annoy me. I mean, if they really had to go or they had to do something it'll be fine but since you'll never known it sucks. So, basically everyone who quits gets on my nerves. If i'm losing, I still try.

Yea. It's not about winning or losing.. It's just so disrespectful! No one would do that if it were face-to-face battle situation...(?)

biggest guitar queer-o's are the ones that choose through the fire and flames for all 2 or 3 selections.

i hate those fat kids at wal mart that play for like 20 minutes and then when they screw up they slam the guitar down and stomp off

Back