Ultimate party console

fourfives

WiiChat Member
Jan 5, 2007
Got my wii yesterday. Set it up and never stopped playing Wii sports.

Hands down its the most fun i've had in 15+ years between mmpogs, first person shooters, other consoles, civ games, you name it. I really felt like a kid again.

I only have 2 controllers but we had 3 people total and the other person that I invited over within 30 minutes of playing it said he is going to buy a wii. Not to take any fanboy shots against PS3 or Xbox lovers but the wii is 'the fun one!'

Last edited:
Word to that my friend same thing happend with myne. Got it on x mas and about 5 mates came over in the night. Now atleast 3 of them told me they are gonna try and get a wii system for themselves. I havent spoken to all of them but i no atleast 2 of them got one.

asdfnick said:
i seriously agree. the wii is a revolution in gaming.

Definitely, most fun I've had with a console since the SNES.

ya the wii is def. more fun but i wouldnt say there is any big time solid game out right now besides zelda imo..i cant wait till about march cause thats when the hefty load of good games are comin out

Everyone that comes over and plays the Wii LOVES it!!! No matter what their gaming history, hardcore or never played a console. No matter their age, 4 to 65. This is innovation at it best!!!

On a Side Note...WarioWare is the best party game I've played. Even better than WiiSports which is hard to believe.

I agree with this, i think nintendo have cracked it this time, and its only the beginning. Once they make games that work with the DS, and that you can play online etc then the wii will definately smoke the competition! ;)

Ah....so, it's not just happening to me. I thought it wierd:confused: ...invite people over, and for some odd reason, they don't leave. At first, I thought, wow...I'm popular, but then it hits me, they're here for the Wii. The Wii rocks!:cornut:
Now, 3 of my coworkers are on the hunt for a Wii and I get to sit back and play!

this is exactly what i was telling my buddies... sooner kids are gonna have a WiiOver & grownups are gonna have WiiSeries/WiiBowl Party.. bring em' beer out... and err... the Limitation of Liability Agreement as well. (atleast in NJ - THE sue me state)

Last edited:
lol, it happened the exact thing to me, 3 friends playing wii sports all day long xD

this is exactly why we are going to get a Wii. At first I had no plans at all. but seeing all of the great things people say about the Wii and watching vids on it... we are going to have to pick one up. Just kind of waiting for the crazyness to die down. Hopefully can pick one up soon.

I know there will be some killer games come out for the Wii. Developers will make games for systems that sell and it seems the Wii is the hottest thing out there.

I can't wait to get one! I have the $ ready, but still have no luck getting my hands on one...

wiivader said:
this is exactly what i was telling my buddies... sooner kids are gonna have a WiiOver & grownups are gonna have WiiSeries/WiiBowl Party.. bring em' beer out... and err... the Limitation of Liability Agreement as well. (atleast in NJ - THE sue me state)

I agree. During the superbowl halftime, I'm hosting my first WiiBowling doubles tournament with a group of friends. So far, there are 18 ppl confirmed.

pdiddy said:
I agree. During the superbowl halftime, I'm hosting my first WiiBowling doubles tournament with a group of friends. So far, there are 18 ppl confirmed.

Yeah. Agreed. The Wii makes for a GREAT party console. So many people have come over and played and are like "I need to get me one of these", "This system rocks", "We need to do this more often". And it's only the first week I've had this. I talk it up at work, and they all think I'm crazy. Then they come over and try it......and that's the end. Jealousy sets in and they WANT one.:D

Back