UMEGAMES: Resident Evil

lloyd_yayo

Nintendo 4life
Oct 16, 2006
ohio
Wii Online Code
7527 1826 6337 6464
Nintendo has been home to some quality exclusives like RE 0, the remake and 4, as well the the umbrella and darkside chronicles, so we analyze the whole series as we embark on another nintendo exclusive in Revelations and the upcoming Racoon City. Enjoy

[video=youtube;4pKFkP3LY7E]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4pKFkP3LY7E&feature=player_detailpage[/video]

Im torn between 4 and 5. 4 was scarier but the online co op in 5 made my day. Despite popular opinion, Im super hyped for ORC. People while the gameplay isn't too similar to most RE titles the story couldn't be more RE. Your smack dab in the middle of the Raccoon City incident but in a new perspective. The run and gun gameplay makes it possible to take on a lot of enemies on once, the "what if" scenarios make for a deep story, and the character types make for interesting gameplay. Since the game looks to be through perspective of UMBRELLA, Im curious to see if they put in a chance to play as a B.O.W. And of course hyped for a possible RE6.

I agree with you, and i still play RE5 Mercs online. I even played the 3d mercs, but it became to easy being able to move and shoot so i got bored with it quick.

it became to easy being able to move and shoot so i got bored with it quick.
Relevant:
halolz-dot-com-left4dead-left5dead-residentevil5-chrisredfield.jpg

The Resident Evil series delivers some of the most scary and fluent game action I've followed this series because of all the memories

Never cared for shooters or zambies as a kid (still don't care for horror games), and never owned the systems for the early RE games, so the only one I've played was 5 (don't give me that look...), and only 'cause my friend convinced me to co-op it with 'em. Was certainly fun though, so I'll be getting my hands on RE4 in due time. And on that note, I've got two questions for all you RE fans.

1: Is the Wii re-release for RE4 worth the extra cash over the 'Cube/PS2 release? And in regards to that, is either the 'Cube or PS2 version superior to the other? I'm especially curious which control scheme of the Wii, 'Cube, and PS2 y'all think is the best.

2: Can someone gimme a big ol' tl;dr on Resident Evil's storyline? Can't say I was savvy on all the plot details in RE5, to say the least... Don't know a damn thing 'bout RE's plot. Any and all spoilers would actually be appreciated; I don't care about RE4 spoilers either. I just want to know what the **** these games are about, since I'll probably be playing 6 in the future when my friend gets it. :lol: I'm sure I'd enjoy RE4 quite a bit more if I knew who the **** Leon and friends are and what in god's name all these viruses and corporations are 'n such.

1: Is the Wii re-release for RE4 worth the extra cash over the 'Cube/PS2 release? And in regards to that, is either the 'Cube or PS2 version superior to the other? I'm especially curious which control scheme of the Wii, 'Cube, and PS2 y'all think is the best.
Wii version has cube's superior graphics AND PS2's extra chapters, I think. If you want a more psychological horror game, I'd suggest Sanity's Requiem for cube; Or if you want to go more old-school, System Shock 2 on pc.

SSBfreakCK said:
2: Can someone gimme a big ol' tl;dr on Resident Evil's storyline? Can't say I was savvy on all the plot details in RE5, to say the least... Don't know a damn thing 'bout RE's plot. Any and all spoilers would actually be appreciated; I don't care about RE4 spoilers either. I just want to know what the **** these games are about, since I'll probably be playing 6 in the future when my friend gets it. :lol: I'm sure I'd enjoy RE4 quite a bit more if I knew who the **** Leon and friends are and what in god's name all these viruses and corporations are 'n such.
2016014GiRlPbEH.jpg
The story isn't supposed to make much sense. They fill you in at the beginning of the game.

Didn't know the PS2 version had extra chapters... very good to know, thanks dude.

The story isn't supposed to make much sense. They fill you in at the beginning of the game.

I just want to know out of sheer curiosity, really. :p Whether it makes sense or not.

Back