Unofficial Wii votes channel "chillplace"

EVC is a waste of space imo, i mean yeah its a little fun for what 10 seconds.

I just can't believe with a world of wiis how there is only 3 questions.

I submitted..

"What upcoming Wii game looks better?"

"SSX Blur" or "Sonic / Secret Rings"?

Probably won't get picked, though.

Bulldogxx831 said:
I just can't believe with a world of wiis how there is only 3 questions.

eh a premature launch... it was still nice to see that glowing blue light. give it time, i'd say.

guys guys , i think this channel is out here for a reason

i saw a good response that someone made (wii is for everyone, lots of stuff makes lots of diff. ppl want it, nintendo succeeds, etc.)

but i dont think that is it completely

i think that they will ask questions on this channel about how they can make nintendo products or the wii better
any1 agree with me?

Its fun trying to guess what public opinion is! I guessed fried eggs would be more popular - even though I prefere boiled eggs! It made me feel special. Like I had telepathic superpowers... Or maybe it's just a useless peice of sh*t.

Yeah they might... was hoping that they'll post questions like:

which game VC game should we releas next: A) or B)

hehehe i guess a cool one would be: which character would you rather see in SSBB:

a)
b)

echopeus said:
Yeah they might... was hoping that they'll post questions like:

which game VC game should we releas next: A) or B)

hehehe i guess a cool one would be: which character would you rather see in SSBB:

a)
b)
Sonic or Megaman

SONIC ALL THE WAY BABY!!!

Tails McCloud~ said:
Sonic or Megaman

SONIC ALL THE WAY BABY!!!
i think sonic is gona be in it deff. I heard somewhere that the sega head guy said that he would have wanted sonic in melee but they didnt have enough time. Ill try to find the source

ues, I have to say, its better off just not being there, but at least its something to do when your bored, for like 2 min. =[

Everybody Votes Channel gets a 3/10 from me.... =[

Back