Unwanted

Mr_Stoukaph

WiiChat Member
Jul 8, 2006
Washington
Wii Online Code
2509-0795-4188-6793
I'm not sure if this is a great topic because its so controversial but which characters don't you want to see in Super Smash Bros. Brawl?

I think that any character is welcome unless there get to be too many pokemon. I don't want this game turning into a Pokemon fighting game.

Last edited:
Sonic, Tails, any serious fighters (any further down the solid snake path and I'll have my doubts) any pokemon that aren't Mew or Chicorita (there the only ones that I think would work in the game.)

Totally, if they're gonna do that make poke'mon there own game. As for the suckers I don't want to see is pichu, not too many more women (no offense to any of u out there), since all of them were terrible in the last game except for sheik and samus but the way they look and act were like boys.

a fire pokemon might be a bit slow, and his only moves would be fire attacks, and who uses Bowser's flame attack? and I wouldn't mind more female characters in brawl at all.

What about charmeleon or quilava? They would be awsome! But could u name some good female characters that u would want?

That's wut I mean, not too many women, tetra is not too many, u see Wii_On_A_Budget? I'm not discriminating or anything...

do you think any of the bounty hunters from MPH should or shouldnt be in Brawl?

Midna would be good. as It would tie in with Twilight Princess, keeping it up to date, maybe replace Zelda with Midna. and I know your not discriminating, I had Midna in mind when I said about more female characters.

R u insane?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?
Zelda is the only way to get sheik, getting rid of Zelda means no more sheik!

you dont need to replace zelda, she has a sword in TP.

(boy, this topic has changed too much...)

wanting to include her would depend on the gameplay in TP. fighting with the hand coming out of her head would be...interesting

Back