Upcoming Wifi Games

Gampla

Brawl user = Ninja
Oct 11, 2007
Canada
Does anyone know any new wifi games coming out for the wii? i really want a game that brings out the wifi and im getting tired of waiting.

Pantalaimn said:
Mario Kart Wii will be available on 4/1/08 if it isn't delayed. 8 player online racing
I think it is 12 player online :wink:

Thanks for the link vash

The only upcoming game that has true online play - not just leader boards - that I'm looking forward to, and can think of off the top of my head is Monster Hunter 3.

^They will go through with making it.

Here is a list of Wifi games that I've come up with, both released and unreleased:

• Pokemon Battle Revolution
• Mario Strikers Charged
• Madden NFL 08
• Battalion Wars 2
• Medal of Honor Heroes 2
• Mario and Sonic at the Olympic Games (scoreboards only)
• Dragon Ball Z: Budokai Tenkaichi 3
• Endless Ocean

• Geometry Wars: Galaxies
• FIFA 08
• Ghost Squad (scoreboards only)
• Hooked! Real Motion Fishing
• NBA Live 08
• Rayman Raving Rabbids 2

• Sonic Riders: Zero Gravity
• Super Smash Brothers Brawl
• Mario Kart Wii
• MX vs. ATV: Untamed
• Pro Evolution Soccer 2008

One would assume that the Wii version of NCAA Football 09 will have online capabilities. This is EA Sports' first Nintendo port of said franchise in the last 4 or 5 years, though, so I wouldn't put it past them to leave the online play off of the Wii version.

Animal crossing which I've heard will be released end of this year or start of next year, will be EXTREMELY dependent on wifi, probably pay to play though.

I am SOOOOO looking forward to an animal crossing to come out for the wii.... i mean... come ON..... some of the first wii-menu photo's had a gesture at animal crossing wii (the message board having a message from tom nook via the game) . . . and even the animal crossing movie in japan hinted at a wiigame to come ("See you on wii?") . . im looking forward to that....

brawl is cool just wish they had a ranking system... i mean... come on... why brawl? :p

bu animal crossing wii will be cool.... so is MKW . . mario kart wii... i think it had score boards :p... just hope they fix the... cough... SNAKING.... cough...

Back