User agreement problem. PLEASE HELP!!

Andreas1991 said:
I send them an e-mail but they did not answered me.Try your luck they may answer you

They have replied and advised me to return the product. Bummer!

Wii connect 24 problem

How long do they need to answer me?
They told you that the wii has problem?
Should I return it back?

Andreas1991 said:
How long do they need to answer me?
They told you that the wii has problem?
Should I return it back?

They replied to me 3 days after I wrote them. Why don't you try calling the 800 # first then go through the problem with the customer service rep.

I made a last ditch effort with NOA's customer service 800 # prior to shipping back the unit to Nintendo of America's service dept. (I am based overseas).

The rep and I went through the set up process slowly but surely. And this time did a manual set up of the internet settings with the help of the I.P. addy of my router (Linksys WRT54Gv7), etc...

Lo and behold! After another update, the User Agreement text came out!! I quickly clicked on the "I Agree" option and I was finally able to use the Wiiconnect24, Weather Channel, etc... Now I'm even surfing the net!

Plz Don't Double Post Andreas, But I have the same problem as you that it says - It's not offering Wii24 or Shop -

It is showing me The User Agreement and all but when I go to Wii24 it says it is not being offerd.

Last edited:
Andreas I have the solution it works Just fine you are not supposed to get a new machine. ( Duh??! ) In Wii Settings What Country Have you selected?

Is that in Europe? :lol: Ok select Germany! :D And Rewrite "ParentalControlls" and go to WiiConnect24 option :D Thats it Hope I helped you ! If it's not working PM me.

Did you Change The country already? Then Go to Parental controls ( In the Wii settings ) And Just Do what it says, type everything and go to WiiConnect24!

Back