VC games darker than usual?

Avais100

WiiChat Member
Sep 18, 2006
I was watching avideo on screwattack.com and the person said he was pissed off because the Vc games were darker than the originals. When i say darker i mean alot less brighter. Do any of you get this problem or is it jus his tv or something.

A lot of websites and TV shows that CLAIM to be video-game centric actually know very little about video games themselves, or know the technicalities of the games or systems at all. They either just parrot what other, REPUTABLE, sites say, or they just make up bullshit, or complain about things they think they have no control over.

One of the only sites I trust is IGN, and even then, they falter sometimes. The video game market is the new hot thing, and too many companies and such are trying to break into the market and make it "hip" and "accesible" to all sorts of people, when they understand nothing of games themselves.

I notice that too. I got Mario 64 and I still have my N64 Mario 64 game. After compareing the two, it does seem like VC Mario 64 is darker.

jlspec said:
I notice that too. I got Mario 64 and I still have my N64 Mario 64 game. After compareing the two, it does seem like VC Mario 64 is darker.
If you had to get out your N64 and compare the two, then it must not be a big enough difference to complain about.

they also had a comparison pic. Check out the vid and see what you think on screwattack.com

URL=http://imageshack.us]
vccomparisongn0.png
[/URL]

heres the comparison pic

Last edited:
In that pic, the Wii one looks so dark that it looks like it's been edited. It doesn't even look good. My VC games all still look like the original (to the best of my memory, I don't actually own the original systems).

Back