VC = Smash bros promotion

Homesrfan said:
Meh - I think it's safe to say they aren't in it.

Anyways, I'm not going to say it's a coincidence, but I don't think it's the sole reason they released it.
lol theres no reason it would be safe to say that, just because YOU didnt use ice climbers dosent mean their an ignored character, i loved the ice climbers

i bet your main was probably marth:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

i heard in the wii version on SSB, you can be a puppy from nintendogs...

this is funny, but at the sametime, i hope nintendo isnt getting cheezy with SSB... its a fine art that has to be crafted with special minds,

nintendogs?... he better have sharp teeth...

lol Sovieto, finally we agree on something: Marth and Roy suck...and yeah I know alot of people who are amazing with Ice Climbers and is/are their main characters and I know Nintendo is aware of lots of people who want Ice Climbers so they cannot take them out.

Megaweapon: sir, I don't believe a Nintendog will be in the gameas a playable character, it's more like an item to use against your foes, like the pokéballs and all of that; it's just to block the screen so that others, the foes, can't look and have difficulty locating themselves, but for someone like me who has good precision and localization that would be a great weapon for me to use against others..

Last edited:
No I think you might be over thinking the VC games a little too much.
It's probably just random releasing according to how fast they can get them coded.
It's most likely a coincidence.

I heard rumors they may have Cloud from FF7 in SSBB. They have one of the guys from Square working on the game. Bear in mind it's only the musician, it still implies possible Square characters added to the roster. Maybe even Goku since Square was friendly with Bird Studios in the past. Very doubtful. But I'd enjoy beating the crap out of Goku for all those horrible fighting games they made.

Back