Waluigi: #3 Most Annoying Game Character

I have to admit, in my books, Waluigi is a pointless character...but he never really "annoyed me" for say. Thanks for posting that, and cross your fingers that FRuMMaGe doesn't visit this thread. :lol:

Why you hatin'?
waluigi.jpg

My walumiigi is going to kill you
miimage8.jpg

Last edited:
I thought the list was nice but inaccurate IMO. The dog from duckhunt? He was never annoying to me.

I think the most annoying was the last place character... #15 Baby Mario should have been #1, he was annoying as hell! WAAH WAAHH WAAHH

He definitely will, word gets around in the house of Waluigi.
But for the purpose of games, I don't see his point, but he's still godly.

lol, just read the list i cant agree with all characters but the one that made me laugh was what they posted about Navi from Ocarina Of Time

T3kNi9e said:
I thought the list was nice but inaccurate IMO. The dog from duckhunt? He was never annoying to me.

I think the most annoying was the last place character... #15 Baby Mario should have been #1, he was annoying as hell! WAAH WAAHH WAAHH
the dog was annoying when you missed the duck. the little bastard popped up and laughed at you:ciappa:

C1audio said:
lol, just read the list i cant agree with all characters but the one that made me laugh was what they posted about Navi from Ocarina Of Time
navi was really annoting; always popping up when you're trying to play the game

Last edited:
Back