most overpowered/annoying moves?

I seriously hate Wolfs gun. Especially when it's terribly abused against a recovering anything. It's just so annoyingly cheap.

I understand that final smashes are meant to be deadly, but I still think they should be possible to dodge. It shouldn't be oh I got the item, I get a kill now. It's especially annoying that some characters final smashes will kill everyone easily (landmaster) while other final smashes generally will only kill one person, link's for example.

I really wouldn't mind except that when you do random brawls there isn't a mechanism to create rooms or anything so you can't really turn off final smashes if you want to find people to play with.

you should set items to low. that way they only come about once per 2 minutes. it's more rare and less dependant to become the victor of a 10-minute brawl.

esoterika said:
I think Smash balls and hammers and stuff can be fun, but I think for serious games, I may have to tone down the skill less cheapness by turning them off. I played with my friend earlier and he kept getting the gdamn smash ball as Rob. Quite annoying... there are a lot of attacks that are just too powerful.

Ah, I'm not the only one. I hate ROB's final smash. It's not exactly the vest or strongest, but it's annoying as hell. I mean, a freakin robot pushing you against the wall with a red lazer WHILE he can still use his normal moves? F***** annoying. And it's impossible to get beack on the edge when someone is using it. Yoshi's is just annoying too. A flying dinosaur blasting fire balls at you......horrible.

marth's final smash at least gives a sporting chance. you have to be on the same level as the person, and if you miss you can fly off the stage and die (embarassing). ROB's is pretty much pointless.

PIKACHU is freaking annoying.. seriously.. and I'm not kidding.. in melee.. my lil bro never played cuz he suck.. and now that brawl made pikachu strong .. he doesnt even know how to play but ends up getting people out easy as F***... i hate how pikachu moves send you off so easly.

i mean i know how pit can be annoying.. but i figure out his weakness to all that crap he does but pikachu GOD DAMN!... no weakness when he starts spamming that sh**

Last edited:
not a playable character, but tabuu's uber-explosion pisses me off. it's like there's no way to avoid it, you are GOING to die.

...It comes in three waves. You must dodge each wave independantly, the easiest way being to do a ground dodge (L/R+Down). It should become rather simple to dodge with some practice.

Don't worry, I had thought the same once. I assumed it was an automatic kill.

venusaur's, grab, throw straight up, then shoot endlessly. that can get annoying. although good, its lame

kirbys move when he jumps up so high you cant see him then he uses down b
your concentriting on fighting the other opponents then all of a sudden a pink rock comes down and knockes you out of the arena.

kirbys move when he jumps up so high you cant see him then he uses down b
,your concentriting on fighting the other opponents then all of a sudden a pink rock comes down and knockes you out of the arena.

Back