How did you beat Tabuu?

thechi444 said:
Thanks, I'm hearing all this talk about the stickers and what not and I'm pretty clueless to what those are even for. I thought they were there just as an achievement type deal. This is my first Brawl game, so bare with me.....

they can increase the the stats of your character. In the SSE there is a button called sticker beside the save button. you can add stickers to your character there. If you happen to have trouble with tabuu, then you should add some defence stickers and atleast one attack sticker.

thas said:
they can increase the the stats of your character. In the SSE there is a button called sticker beside the save button. you can add stickers to your character there. If you happen to have trouble with tabuu, then you should add some defence stickers and atleast one attack sticker.
Strange, I use like, 3 offense and only one defense (General Shyguy to reduce flying around in the air)...

ssbb dojo wasn't lying when they said u will need the stickers lol because when they said that there will be a challenge (can't remember where i read it) i thought of the easy bosses (master hand metal mario those 10000000000000 dudes you fight at once i was like yeah piece of cake DAM DID I SUCK!!!! lol

1)Marth
2)Lucario
3)Sheik
4)R.O.B.
5)Pit
6)Ike

Put my best at the beginning, then a power house at the end for finishing off.

Second try. I chose Captain Falcon, Pikachu, Samus, Link, Mario, and Rob(for teh lulz) for my six. The first time I almost beat him, but he used the move that was unavoidable and annihilated me. The second time I took him down using Falcon's knee and in air Up-A, and Pikachu's thunder, and air A moves, and then finished him off with Samus' air Up-A.

On Falcon and Samus I had a bunch of stickers that increased the attack of kicks, specials, etc. just to make them extra beastly. Pikachu just had a bunch of electric up stickers. <.<

_I acutlly beat it, with Lucas, Ness, and Pit. Lucas did most of the damage, Ness did a little bit more and then Pit finshed it off, didn't get to use my other 3 charaters.

Lol.. Old thread.

Tabuu was easy. Intense mode, beat me? Lol, no. My Wolf smashed him, didn't need any of my other characters. Perfect win. [/brag] Also got his trophy after many tries.. I've got a few of them infact, just by getting lucky for a trophy stand appearing, even when I didn't need it.

I originally beat him on easy though, being absolutely terrible at Brawl at first, I couldn't fight for sh1t. After awhile, intense was easy to playthrough.

What about beating Tabuu on boss battles? I still have trouble with him and his sonic waves that he shoots.

I don't play boss battles. Intense just annoys me.. well, intensely. I don't play by cheap tactics such as Fox's blaster spam or Charizard's Rock Smash, but I can't stand boss battles. Far too tough, I'm a competitive battler not someone looking to complete the game 100%. :lol:

in story: i beat Tabuu first try with kirby/olimar/samus/pikachu/link/sonic(i just had to try him out)

boss battles intense: took forever but fox w/out blaster spam

I Beat Him With

1-Luigi
2-Sonic
3-Snake
4-Mario
5-Samus
6-MetaKnight

THEY ARE ROCKS !!!!

Samus and Mario? ... No, not really, lol. They are useful against Taboo for Samus' projectiles and Mario's quick U-air. Sonic is just terrible, though... Against Tabuu he ironically has an advantage with his killer recovery and huge running speed, though.

By the way, please don't post in threads that havn't gotten a post for a month or longer, it's reviving the thread and against the rules. You should see the rules, yeah?

http://www.wiichat.com/faq.php
^ Rules/FAQ

Back