[WC]. Wii Chat's very own Goldeneye Clan.

yes. and i am in WC. im a dual clanner. i made a clan and im hoping for more members. we already have 3 lvl 56 and in total, 11 members in all.

lol ggs today Scope and AI- that was fun we all did well...As for Mp3d unknown, I used the Straguer or whatever so ofcourse the strata is gonna overpower me... we were playing with terrilite people..At least give them a chance..He's unfair and cheap. He needs good weapons to win obviously.

thx. and u were using silenced stauger known. i quick scoped and got a 5 kill streak lol. then went to drum head.

Ok what i said was really dumb so i need to edit it...so ummm..whats your fav sniper?

Last edited:
ugh silence snipers are a)horrible b) unfair. wow i'm so against a lot of popular stuff such as silencers lol. Toros+Thermal or Toros+laser is the way to go. Laser is so fun to quickscope with.. We should have a innerclan wars soon with the summer coming to an end and new members. It'll be fun...

yea. innerclan war would be great
and gambit rocks no matter wat attach ment. it's an L96a1 arctic warfare rifle. it's meant to be a killer.

Back