[WC]. Wii Chat's very own Goldeneye Clan.

question for you people, how can I play in the war if I belong to both wc and od???:lol:
Just pick one. Or flip a coin like Zan said.

Anyhoo... as for the moving the war to 4? That's pretty short notice. I'll see if I can scrounge up enough people, but if can't, I hope you understand.

That being said...

ATTENTION ALL WC MEMBERS!

The war has been possibly moved to 4:00 EST TODAY! ('Bout two hours and ten minutes from this post, I believe).
If you can make it, make your way to the Xat chat in my sig IMMEDIATELY to prepare for battle.

question for you people, how can I play in the war if I belong to both wc and od???:lol:
well considering u were in WC first u should play for WC

**** volc im sorry im not gonna make it because my parents unexpectedly planned a party and im mad i wanted to be in the war to make WC rejoice with our victory
im so mad that i wanna break something

Last edited by a moderator:
I might be able to play in the war volc, finally but I might not be able to be on the chat at the same time cause of the slow internet, ok?

and Im also playing for wc cause its my first clan

[video=youtube;9sWVkeI1BbQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9sWVkeI1BbQ[/video] Look guys, Zanapher and MK are in the video.This Luke0 dude sucks and he talks too much. @MK you had a 1:2 ratio in this game.How come, I mean you have an Anova DP3 man.If you need help with your loadout ask me. I'm a beast with the Anova DP3 and I still use it even though I have a Strata SV-400:biggrin!

I remember that game only because that R!cker Dutch guy kept popping out of nowhere. But hooray for my youtube debut.:bacon:

An error occurred on my wii so it can't read the discs, so i'm out on goldeneye for a while until i can get it repaired.:frown5:

[video=youtube;9sWVkeI1BbQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9sWVkeI1BbQ[/video] Look guys, Zanapher and MK are in the video.This Luke0 dude sucks and he talks too much. @MK you had a 1:2 ratio in this game.How come, I mean you have an Anova DP3 man.If you need help with your loadout ask me. I'm a beast with the Anova DP3 and I still use it even though I have a Strata SV-400:biggrin!
ai you could give another loadout if you can cause your breach helped me a lot. Also, I was a begginer with the anova at that time. one last question, where did you find that video and did he say anything about me cause my speakers dont work on my computer. @ zan, im so sorry for you man that sucks

OD hacks u didnt know wow
you shouldnt be talking when your dragging me into your buissness when you said that you and me was spamming the od war on our chat. and i was even in the war. and i dont even have a alt

and didnt you guys lose the war?? I was on od's side cause wc's spaces were taken up

@Yanni
you are a horrible team player, i was in that game with you in docks against the sixers. you kept gettin me killed by throwin grenades into my proxies, and then cuttin in front of me as i was shootin at them, getting us both killed. i loved your 30 deaths too. lol.....dork

Back