[WC]. Wii Chat's very own Goldeneye Clan.

Goldeneye reloaded is out but i have to get it for christmas :(
Which Console?By the time you get it during Christmas your gonna get spammed with proxies and Mastertons. Luckily there's no noob-tube in default loadout :)! I'm already on LV.40 in GE:R and I unlocked my super Over-Powered Masterton two more levels and I'll get proxies :biggrin:! I tell you this XP system is great and I'm already on LV.40 in 3 days!!! There's a prestige mode if you want to start all-over and get more weapons and loadouts! The Heroes mode is now balanced and fair and the Heroes aren't weak like on the Wii. I love my Anova that I unlocked on LV.37 + It has less recoil than on Wii!:yesnod:

Which Console?By the time you get it during Christmas your gonna get spammed with proxies and Mastertons. Luckily there's no noob-tube in default loadout :)! I'm already on LV.40 in GE:R and I unlocked my super Over-Powered Masterton two more levels and I'll get proxies :biggrin:! I tell you this XP system is great and I'm already on LV.40 in 3 days!!! There's a prestige mode if you want to start all-over and get more weapons and loadouts! The Heroes mode is now balanced and fair and the Heroes aren't weak like on the Wii. I love my Anova that I unlocked on LV.37 + It has less recoil than on Wii!:yesnod:
VIDEOS PLEASE AND THANKS xD

Love you xD

Check out the crisp updated Docks and the new game mode "Escalation" (A conflict variant where you basically get a new weapon after each kill)

*Notice how the boatroom now has 2 new entry ways, YAY no more boatroom snipers/campers!
[video=youtube;Xo1-bqZWCnM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xo1-bqZWCnM[/video]

Here's a new map called "Peak" and the game mode is Heroes. Heroes has become balanced and fair now as you get randomly picked as Hero for your faction ex:MI6,Janus,etc. what sucks is, you could be in a middle of a gunfight and all of a sudden you're the Hero and you have no time to react, thus not being able to camp like on Wii but the Heroes are definitely powerful and Ourumov instead of having an AK-47 now has a Terralite III but with no Grenade Launcher :/. The Terralite III has now become a 3-round burst weapon, so no more automatic fire like Wii. The Anova DP3 and Masterton M-557 have 50-40% less recoil than the Wii counter-parts =], bad news is the Masty is way over-powered with less recoil,shorter reload time, range capable of a Assault Rifle and SMG, + it's unlocked @ LV.40 which is earlier than the Proxy,Ivana, and Strata when they are unlocked.

*FACT: You can only customize your Loadout once your LV.8+ and what's cool is you could put attachments on secondary weapons like a silencer on a P99 :)!
[video=youtube;LOo8fAEaPis]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LOo8fAEaPis&feature=related[/video]

Good 'old team conflict and wow the jungle looks great, heck it looks like a real jungle:lol:!
*Check out the new Kallos-TT9 :thumbsup:, good ironsights.
[video=youtube;0wFk4iABpRI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0wFk4iABpRI&feature=related[/video]

Last edited by a moderator:
Check out the crisp updated Docks and the new game mode "Escalation" (A conflict variant where you basically get a new weapon after each kill)

*Notice how the boatroom now has 2 new entry ways, YAY no more boatroom snipers/campers!
[video=youtube;Xo1-bqZWCnM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xo1-bqZWCnM[/video]
isnt this like the mode on cod?

and when is the war today cause I might be able to join

Last edited by a moderator:
You boss!
Is this gameplay of just you or others you found on youtube? I didnt know you had a HD PVR ;o

You boss!
Is this gameplay of just you or others you found on youtube? I didnt know you had a HD PVR ;o

Those videos where from my teammate's channel, he's kinda getting use to the PlayStation Move:lol:, I'm still getting use to the DualShock 3's L2 and R2 buttons. My index fingers feel like they're about to slip every time I shoot or aim. So you getting GE:R or MW3 :)? GE:R has a lot of fantastic graphics and features, but the Masterton M-557 is wayyy over-powered :/.

@Known
What games are you playing now since you seem to be inactive on GE Wii :0?

Those videos where from my teammate's channel, he's kinda getting use to the PlayStation Move:lol:, I'm still getting use to the DualShock 3's L2 and R2 buttons. My index fingers feel like they're about to slip every time I shoot or aim. So you getting GE:R or MW3 :)? GE:R has a lot of fantastic graphics and features, but the Masterton M-557 is wayyy over-powered :/.

@Known
What games are you playing now since you seem to be inactive on GE Wii :0?
I'm playing the get an A in school game. It's difficult :x

It's been a good run guys...

Alright, I'm going to say this now, and I'm not going to go back on it.

Our clan is dead. It really is. We've tried setting up wars and stuff, but people rarely show up. We try to get everyone together for Conflict, and no one shows. And now people are leaving because "we don't do anything".

So I guess that's it then.

I, Volcarona, hereby resign from and disband the WC clan. I suggest that you all find some new clans or something. As for me, I might go join iQ or something.

It's been an honor playing with you guys. I'll keep you all in my FL and maybe we can get some games in once in a while.

Peace.

I find it sad when a clan dies, even if the clan isn't an ally clan of mine. I'll miss finding a player from WC in Team Conflict(for example) and immediately know that there's a challenge ahead.

Alright, I'm going to say this now, and I'm not going to go back on it.Our clan is dead. It really is. We've tried setting up wars and stuff, but people rarely show up. We try to get everyone together for Conflict, and no one shows. And now people are leaving because "we don't do anything".So I guess that's it then.I, Volcarona, hereby resign from and disband the WC clan. I suggest that you all find some new clans or something. As for me, I might go join iQ or something.It's been an honor playing with you guys. I'll keep you all in my FL and maybe we can get some games in once in a while.Peace.
WiiChat's very own GoldenEye Clan,[WC] 5/9/11-11/5/11.....=') R.I.P.

I don't blame you for resigning [WC] and having it disband. Nobody's on Chat, in-game, using the Social Group or going on WiiChat and post. Vol, I hope you have a good time in [iQ], I think it was nice of you to save the clan when HQ left :). Our clan was filled with some inactive members already, and lol you still haven't gotten WC/FG Legacy's FC#. I don't think nobody is interested in playing GoldenEye especially with new games coming and GE is already filled with hackers, it's sad to see our humble clan disappear:frown:

Last edited:
Back