well im officially board... of online players

DAMIAN

Damian
Feb 18, 2008
well like i said... i thought after i read all this post about how good people are and blah blah...and seeing them be cocky i thought hey.. this is going to be quite a challenge online battle... but.. yet has anyone been able to beat me.. after so many online matches.. I'm hoping that is only because their four people in a match so.. they may get bad luck.. but i haven't been able to see anyone who i added to brawl online.. but so far i hope is not a disappointment.. or is going to be like melee all over again... i know their are l33t players out their where they at? i saw them on youtube.. oh well maybe those people are still trying to get the hand on things anyways cheers .

btw anyone else having this problem? trying to find a worthy opponent online? just to be highly disappointed?

DAMIAN said:
well like i said... i thought after i read all this post about how good people are and blah blah...and seeing them be cocky i thought hey.. this is going to be quite a challenge online battle... but.. yet has anyone been able to beat me.. after so many online matches.. I'm hoping that is only because their four people in a match so.. they may get bad luck.. but i haven't been able to see anyone who i added to brawl online.. but so far i hope is not a disappointment.. or is going to be like melee all over again... i know their are l33t players out their where they at? i saw them on youtube.. oh well maybe those people are still trying to get the hand on things anyways cheers .

btw anyone else having this problem? trying to find a worthy opponent online? just to be highly disappointed?

The online system is flawed, and you can only play people from your region. Shoulda seen it coming.

But also, the game just came out. Give it a while.

DAMIAN said:

Your grammar makes me dizzy.

Also, it's "bored" not "board."

I don't mind playing people in your region. If it were Xbox Live then I would be none to happy. But this is not Xbox its Nintendo and Nintendo does not have good servers so it lags alot. Playing people in other regions will just make it worse. Unless you have a really good connection, which I only have DSL. But even with DSL I never lag on Xbox Live.

Edit: Damian, the game was just releasd yesterday so people have to get used to the game and simply get good. I hardly played melee because it was only fun vs other people and no one wants to play melee around here. So im trying to get good at brawl, but with the massive lagging and inability to really play anyone ill probably barely played since my Xbox is due back today.

If you wanna look for people who's pretty good go to smashboards. If you really want to get competitive they have tournaments, etc. I would fight you for fun but there'll be lag b/c of my connection :x

I r Teh best, j00 r AlL nubs lolz.

You seem slighty full of yourself dude...

Back