Questions about Brawl Online: Please Confirm

Ok, man...And yes, I'm supposed to know, but alot of people message me with their codes and I have added a lot and then when they're online in Brawl they have different usernames, so it's very difficult to know, sorry.

{Axtlár} said:
Ok, man...And yes, I'm supposed to know, but alot of people message me with their codes and I have added a lot and then when they're online in Brawl they have different usernames, so it's very difficult to know, sorry.

no u havent added me. for both brawl and wii console.:yesnod: :yesnod:

screw paying nintendo anything. i want to see them market a decent online game first. some chat and real menus would of helped brawl. maybe not the chat so much but menus to find people hosting games so that if you do join one you know the lag wont kill you before the game ends. this game is far from a statement of online competence and i bet mario kart will be the same way.

Lugia said:
screw paying nintendo anything. i want to see them market a decent online game first. some chat and real menus would of helped brawl. maybe not the chat so much but menus to find people hosting games so that if you do join one you know the lag wont kill you before the game ends. this game is far from a statement of online competence and i bet mario kart will be the same way.

True. Well put.

Back