What can the 2nd player do in SMG

sandyk7717

WiiChat Member
Jan 1, 2008
I just rented SMG and bought a second remote because I thought SMG was a 2 player game. Did I dream this so far all the 2nd player can do is grab some stinkin stars. We are fighting over the 1st player postion if any one leaves the room to grab a drink they lose their remote! Please tell me there is more for the 2nd player to do!

nope, just grab stuff, shoot things, and annoy mario when you click on him.

Nope.
Besides grabbing stars and what not, the 2nd player cannot do much of anything.

You should have looked into that more, but at least you have an extra controller for when you do play two player games. Plus Mario is meant to be one player, at least they included some form of two player.

the coolest thing you can do is grab one of those big rolling boulders, and hold it untill it collides with another one, because when they collide theres like 20 star bits lol.

I think second player is meant for the family get together thing. It makes the game a lot easier, I mean you can even stun bullet bill, so that people new to the game won't find it hard and discouraging.

duke_fan13 said:
the coolest thing you can do is grab one of those big rolling boulders, and hold it untill it collides with another one, because when they collide theres like 20 star bits lol.
LOL cool, anyway I never knew that smg was 2 player:lol: I'll have to try it!

its not the best 2player but it's makes the game much easier if u dont click on mario and annoy him lol

Back