what colour is your DS, DSlite, DSi ?

i have a black ds lite, it sucks, L doesn't work and top screen moves up and down really fast. it's also been dropped a few thousand times.

... Over nine thousand times?

My Black DS Lite is the same way, actually. The L button fails to respond sometimes. I can't remember how many times I've dropped it, either...

I dropped my white DS Lite recently, actually. Broke off a piece of the shell, near the GBA slot. Completely harmless to the DS itself, but... shows it's endurance won't last much longer. =/

My DS' color is light blue. Not ultra rear, but looks pretty nice.

My DS is one of the original bricks, the red one that came with mario kart. It has flames on the outside and pokemon stickers surrounding the screen. it also has a buneary keychain on the wrist strap. thats right, I'm cool :cool:

I had a silver phat - Traded in
Then Black Lite - Broke the R, had under warranted
Then White Lite - Broke the R, had under warranted
Then limited Silver Lite - Traded in
Dr. Manhattan Blue DSi - Currently with Silver and black hard case, so blue/silver/black or with black rubber thin case

Considering buying the DSi XL -- Likely dark brown

my first DS was red
My DS lite is Brack =p (but i broke bouth "L" and "R" button)

black ds lite..but i wanna get a cover or something for it now bc its all scratched up XD..

Mine is Black but soon I might part with my DS Lite and upgrade to the DSi XL. :yesnod: I'm putting it on my Birthday Wish List and if I don't get it as a gift I'll most likely sell my DS Lite then add on to that money to get the DSi XL

Did you guys know theres a Red nintendo dsi coming out this summer?-Google it , it looks so coool!

Back