what colour is your DS, DSlite, DSi ?

I have the very first batch of DS systems. It's silver. 3DS will be coming my way soon. I also have a carrying case like the one below but it's blue and doesn't have the strap.

663293100712F.JPG

I only just noticed that of the 3 DS lite's i have access to, on the back at the end of the printed text, 2 of them have 'C/USG-EUR-1' meaning the Silver, and Pink are European PAL versions.
My Black one has C/USG-USA-1 making it an american version... :D

Thank my lucky stars that Nintendo did something right and didnt put any region locks on the DS and games...... :D

i have a dsi and its pure black:D i love it! its the only way for my internet connections my computers crashed:(

Yes, since August. The DS just doesn't allow me to. Before, the WEP Key I typed in was invalid even though it wasn't and now it says my settings don't even allow the DS to find an access point. I spent an hour and a half this morning trying to solve it and I almost messed something up really bad.

what did you almost mess up? and idk how i did it my dad connected mine:D just go on youtude and look up how to connect your ds to wireless internet

I know how. It just won't let me. Before, it told me I had an invalid WEP Key but I don't know why it was invalid. Now it tells me my security doesn't allow it to connect. What I messed up was connection. I accidentally made it so I couldn't get online which I needed to do in order to be able to get online. Confusing, I know. I just plugged in the cord and all was good. I want Victini.

@justin
whats Victini. and dang then i dont whats wrong with you have a gamestop near your or you could like email nitendo and ask them whats up.

Victini is a Pokemon in Black and White. You need to have Wi-Fi to download something called a Liberty Pass to catch it.

i aint a pokemon person any more i used to have a gameboy with the blue, green, and red pokemon game but not anymore:(

Back