What do you want to do for a career?

Been working in the Networking field for a few years now.

will (hopefully) begin working as a Genetic Engineer as soon as I finish my three years at University.

I'm no doctrintologist but I'm pretty sure you need a PhD for that one.

Brawny said:
lol, that's not the first time either..

I want to be an english teacher :idea:

I've been there, done that. I even have the t-shirts to prove it.

Next year I teach Geometry. I prefer to call it: Fun with Shapes.

that's weird. High schools don't usually see changing whole departments. You really that good all around? (well, it's geometry...not calculus.)

I am qualified to teach about 30 different classes, according to the Illinois State Board of Education. Much of that comes from years of teaching in self-contained settings. Having the same kids all day (behavior disorders, mostly) meant I taught all their classes in the high school. They were smart kids, just not 'good' kids.

Basically, yeah - I am that good all around.

I plan on attending FullSail college of technology after I graduate from high school next year. I'll then get my degree in Computer Programing and get a job in the gaming industry...

I don't know what I want my career to be. I really don't know. I want to have fun some time or another and it may as well be when I'm a teenager right now.

I know my strong points, I have chosen them to study in college (damn, that's annoying) and I have my interview for two subjects tomorrow, they would be english language and ICT (computing). I have already got my place into the art college that I wanted to go to, anywhere to get out of my high school. I want to take my career in those directions.

I would love to be a journalist.
I would like to be an english teacher.
I'd love to do character designs.
I'd love to be an art teacher.
I'd love to still have time to play videogames.

There's not many good paying jobs in the art field, and there aren't that many (pissed on my bonfire) so that's why I'm using english and ICT as my backup.

But then again, if things take a different route, I'd be happy being a devoted housewife happily with a family.
Nah, that's not for me.

vagrant said:
I'm no doctrintologist but I'm pretty sure you need a PhD for that one.
Yeah, you do need a PhD. But I may have to leave my current University in order to do that. But thanks for pointing that out. :)

I want to be a Civil Engineer, when I finish high school AND university.

I would rather die that be an English teacher. You'd think the same Frogger if you even saw the things go on in my English class. :cornut:

Wiily Good said:
I want to be a Civil Engineer, when I finish high school AND university.

I would rather die that be an English teacher. You'd think the same Frogger if you even saw the things go on in my English class. :cornut:

My english teacher knows exactly what she's doing, she's controlled and sarcastic and mean to children, in the humorous way, because she totally pwns them from any talking back.

She's awesome. :cool:

Back