What game are you playing now?

Double post, sue me.

Beat Crisis Core a week ago, it's a very average game... The combat system could of been so much more enjoyable. ;_;

Went back to the equally monotonous arena matches in Resonance of Fate a day after beating CC, but decided **** all, and went on to actually beat the game, finishing it just minutes ago. :lol: Of course, now I need to finish the arena, and then grind two hundreds levels for every character so the bonus dungeon doesn't rape me a new asshole the first time I get attacked... As well as retrieve all the best junk during said grinding.

Why do your post-story challenges have to be THIS challenging, Tri-Ace... ;_;

EDIT: Oh, and Resonance of Fate is amazing take on the stereotypical JRPG both in that it's fresh in mixing up or completely getting rid of your generic JRPG elements, and not being the run-of-the-mill turn-based RPG. My only irks with the game is how poorly the story ends up getting told (an interesting story, but they could of done much better in telling it, as well as being more detailed), and the soon to be grinding. I'm fine with grinding, but when you need to more than double each character's level to stand a chance, on NORMAL mode... >_>;

Last edited:
Ah, yes... The original Legend of Zelda, with it's completely direction-less gameplay, and 8-bit glory. Good times.

Direction-less gameplay is correct. I needed to use a dam Nintendo guide to figure out it's cryptic puzzles.

And you laugh at me for not being able to finish the Water Temple for refusing to use a guide? :p

Not that I'm any better. Never beat the original because my NES crapped out on me before I could (I was always fumbling and wasting too much time because, indeed, those damned cryptic puzzles and "directions").

By using a guide. FOR AN NES GAME!

I'll keep my dignity, and finish the game without one. :p ... Eventually.

I do not think that's possible to do without the guide.
IIRC some of the areas require you to follow specific directions.

Yes, without guidance, you can't complete the challenges presented. It is virtually impossible.

I sense an impending meme image.

That's... pretty bad, bro. :lol: Probably took me 10 minutes.

Not that anything I did thereafter took just 10 minutes.

Back