What game are you playing now?

I would say I'm playing Devil May Cry, but I already beat it in less than a day lol...

Fun? Sure. A good game? ohgodno. Average graphics for back then, poor voice acting, the storyline is inferior to even Kingdom Hearts (I kid you not), and on that note, I even prefer the far more polished hack 'n slashing of Kingdom Hearts as well. I did enjoy it, but this ain't no work of art. :lol: I don't know why it was so well loved.

I'd hope DMC2 delivers more, but I've heard the developers really ****ed up on 2. I'm looking forward to it's supposed-higher difficulty as well, DMC1's difficulty was laughable. I've heard people comparing it's difficulty to Ninja Gaiden 2, but there's absolutely no comparison.

... Looks like everything I heard was wrong. Took my first shot at DMC2, and so far it really sucks. >_>; Combat is simplified, battlecries are ****in' annoying, and the game is easier. A LOT easier. Can't choose hard mode 'till I beat it once either. This won't be much fun... ;_;

Yep. DMC2 sucked epic balls, all the way through. Definitely not bothering with playing the same exact story mode with Lucia... it'd be even more boring.

Now playing DMC3, and just sinkin' my teeth into it and I'm already lovin' it. Improved on the first one in every way, and so far I'd say it's pretty damn good.

Last edited:
DMC2 was good.

Or I ENJOYED IT!!
I aint gonna list what I played last night

Finished DMC3, giving it a break before I give Vergil mode a go. T'was a damn-good game to my surprise.

Now playing Red Dead Redemption for the bajillionth time, but to make it even more interesting I'm only using the worst guns in each weapon category. The only thing the game lacks in is difficulty, after all. :lol:

Virgils mode is a cake walk next to Dantes

Playing...
Silent hill 2.
With a poo bag beside me.
Got 3,4 and origins next

On Wii Xenoblade, on DSi probably pokémon, on gameboy advance megaman netbattle (sometimes).

Its been a while since I played it.
I acdently saved over my Dante+ save.
AFTER ALL THAT SODDING WORK LEVELING THE FUGGER UP!

Now playing
Silent Hill 3
As I have done 2

I give up on x-com.
Maybe I'll try again some other time, but I've always been terrible at strategy games.

It's time for some Freespace 2.

Back