What game did you play most this weekend?

Wii_BrEnDo2007

Gran Turismo
Jan 3, 2007
Ecosse
Wii Online Code
1234-1234-1234-1234
i played PES2008 Wii for a total of:18 hours

WoW thats a lot considering i went to a shopping centre played footie with my mates and watched the football :lol:

Didn't play any normal Wii games this weekend just some quick VC games; Milon's DokiDoki Adventure and King's Knight.

I played Pro Evo 2008 Wii for about 14 hours - and it's probably the only game I'll play from now on, at least until Pro Evo 2009.

one hour on wii sports and three hours of super swing golf. oh, and 4 and a half hours on red steel.

I can't even remember the last time I played my wii.

However I did spend most of my weekend playing Assassins Creed.

I have my PS3 at a friends house, so I was only able to play 4-5 hours of Eye of Judgment on Sunday night.

I'm really anticipating the release of Set 2 ($15 download), as it's adding 100 more cards, and a load of new functionality. I never played a physical card collecting game before, but I can see how it can become addicting, heh.

Guitar Hero!! I've been without it for so long, I'm making up for lost time. :lol:

Second most played game was Links Crossbow.

I play Brawl everyday for at least 4 hours..But on weekends it's double.

I see most of you in here don't like Brawl?

It will be..Ok when it comes to europe but you just cant top PES2008

ROB64 said:
I played SSBB for about an hour

luckly devil but i work on saturdays and sundays but when i get a chance i was playing naruto clash of ninja EU verson (i live in london)

Back