What game do you hope to see on VC?

Wii_Smurf said:
Well, I know what is coming out for it buy I'd hope to see Streets Of Rage though I doubt it'll come on xD

I don't see why not. It's a popular series and Sega could easily release it on VC if they wanted to. True, they took it out of Sonic Gems Collection in America and Europe, but that was only to secure a lower age rating.

Napalmbrain said:
I don't see why not. It's a popular series and Sega could easily release it on VC if they wanted to. True, they took it out of Sonic Gems Collection in America and Europe, but that was only to secure a lower age rating.

Honestly, I can't see SoR not coming out on VC eventually. It's one of those inevitable titles.

All Rare games have a slim chance of being on VC. We all know the deal with Rare and Microsoft so I won't get into that. This means that the Donkey Kong Country Series may never come to VC even though Nintendo owns the rights to Donkey Kong. Goldeneye and Perfect Dark also don't stand a chance.

I forgot Sega Games:
Streets of Rage Series (great music during the era)
Bio Hazard Battle
Golden Axe
etc

Master Foot said:
All Rare games have a slim chance of being on VC. We all know the deal with Rare and Microsoft so I won't get into that. This means that the Donkey Kong Country Series may never come to VC even though Nintendo owns the rights to Donkey Kong. Goldeneye and Perfect Dark also don't stand a chance.

I forgot Sega Games:
Bio Hazard Battle
Golden Axe
etc
Thats a shame cos i love Banjo Kazooie.:eek:

Master Foot said:

I forgot Sega Games:
Bio Hazard Battle
Golden Axe
etc

Just because Rare developed the games (I'm talking DK series here) doesn't mean they retained ownership rights. It's quite possible that Nintendo still owns the rights to those games since it's their IP to begin with.

Of course, it's been stated plenty of times that Rare still owns Goldeneye and Perfect Dark. I can see some sort of negotiation for Goldeneye on VC, but definetly not Perfect Darks since that has already been sequeled on Xbox360.

Time will tell.

NBA Jams (SNES)
I would love to hear "He's on Fire!" echo through my halls once more.

Any of the Mario Games.. which is pretty much a given that they will show up.

Metroid
Contra
Duck Hunt... So i can relive my childhood and shoot the dog.

If Nintendo was to release these games, I'd be screaming like a school girl:

Mortal Kombat 3
Final Fight (Snes/Sega version)
Final Fight 64
Yoshi's Cookies

Kirby Superstar
Mario Is Missing
Yoshi Safari
Donkey Kong Country

Zombies Ate My Neighbors
Ahh! Real Monsters!
Excite Bike
Super Punchout

Sonic and Knuckles
Dr. Mario
Joe and Mac: Caveman Ninjas
Megaman (Nes Version)

Megaman X-7 (SNES version)
Contra III: Alien Wars
Super Mario Bros. 2
Street Fighter II: The Warrior Within

Street Fighter II: Turbo Edition
Sonic 2
Megaman Legends
Pocky and Rocky

Mi Nigle said:
OMG, no one has said banjo kazooie!! The best game in the universe!!!(until Friday!)

Don't beat me
Whats that
Im 16 if it was out when I wasn't alive tell me lol

i'm surprised no one even mentioned

LEGEND OF ZELDA: A LINK TO THE PAST

Banjo Kazooie is a good game and the second instalment, Banjo Tooie is good in its own right. If you can't get them on VC, I recommend getting them via emulators.

Back