What game should I get for a 11 and 12 year old?

Mau

WiiChat Member
Mar 8, 2007
Miami
Wii Online Code
8829-6844-1117-2743
I am going to Colombia, and I have some cousins there that want a wii game. So I was just wondering what would you recommend me to get for them. They are brothers and the are 11 and 12 years old.

c'mon anyone?

Super Smash Bros Brawl
Super Mario Galaxy
Super Mario Strikers Charged

id ssay brawl, or b/c of the soccer influence down there, super mario strikers.

for 2 bothers u r going to need a multiplayer game for sure....... with that said
super mario bros brawl or super mario strikers.

i have them both and they are both gr8 games.

if u can get them both :p

~X

X@vier said:
for 2 bothers u r going to need a multiplayer game for sure....... with that said
super mario bros brawl or super mario strikers.

i have them both and they are both gr8 games.

if u can get them both :p

~X

I was thinking about mario galaxy, but you are right, I should get them a multiplayer.

I told my girl that but she said maybe to get a game that they have more to move, u know to swing the wiimote, like mario party, but I really don't want to get them mario party. I think I will give them brawl.

Super Smash Bros. Brawl
Super Mario Galaxy
if he plays games A LOT (like I di when I was 12... 4 weeks ago), Legend of Zelda:Twilight Princess.

Also, whatever you do, stay away from Wii Play. It's not worth the money, it has 10 mini-games that are fun for about 30 minutes each.

I most recommend Mario Party 8 and Super Smash Bros. Brawl, but if you don't want to spend a full 50$, then I'd get Zack & Wiki: Quest for Barbaros' Treasure.

brawl and twilight princess ('super smash bros. brawl' and 'the legend of zelda twilight princess').

I suggest Super Mario Galaxy or Mario & Sonic at the Olympic Games. I only say that because I don't have Brawl.

Back